{little loves}

/
6 Comments
I have a a double dose of no nappers on my hands this afternoon. Usually it's just one but the youngest is already picking up habits from the toddler. Bad news. So my week+end rewind post will not be getting done today. SO I'll share some Valentines photos of when these two were being all cute and sweet. I mean it's most of the time but they'd be 100% cute and sweet if they'd just take a wee nap. Or quiet time even. But nada. 

{little mister}










 {little miss}







Oh gosh I do love them.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Jen Linton said...

Look at that little boy belly!!

Leigh said...

What little stinkers! They are just too cute though :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, these photos are so cute! I love the looks on Ryder's face in the kiss photos. Good thing your kiddos are so cute - I'm sure that helps on the napless days! I hope there are more naps in your future this week!

Gabriella said...

I can't even handle these pictures! Your babes are the cutest! The third picture of Ryder with the kiss on his face looks exactly like Justin!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Ahhh so adorable!!! Hope they nap better for you this week! Or quiet time...

Bex said...

Soooo cute!!