{You Lingerie}

/
4 Comments

Happy Wednesday! 

When I was pregnant I was able to work with Preggo Leggings - see post HERE -  and review their pregnancy leggings



 along with one of their fun top. I wore this top on Monday actually as thankfully it's not just a maternity top! :)


{Love his little hand reaching up when I feed him!}


I was lucky enough to work with their sister site You! Lingerie again and they offered to send me a sleepwear set of my choice to review. I went with their Super Mom Super Tired Maternity & Nursing pajama set. They do have some really pretty maternity/nursing chemises as well. I just thought the two piece sets would be more useful with having a toddler at home too!


The pants are draw string waist and have drawstring for length control too.



I went with a medium as I wanted the tank top to fit in the chest so the pants are kind of big but comfy big so I love them and wear them a lot first thing in the morning.

The tank top is a nursing tank with an inner shelf bra and is really comfortable and has been so nice to lounge in on days where we didn't leave the house!




They also have beautiful nursing bras that aren't a crazy price and have a huge selection for size unlike many store I have visited. I ordered this one when received these pajamas but it was too small for me and just didn't fit me well at all. I did follow their size chart calculator but unfortunately it is a no go. 

Be sure to check them out on:
&

Visit their site to get 15% off your first purchase!

And if you are pregnant their sister company Preggo Leggings is awesome too. 
I loved their leggings so much when I was pregnant.

Thank you again You Lingerie!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Bex said...

Cute!!

Leigh said...

They have super cute stuff and it looks comfortable too!

Carolyn said...

So cute and comfy!!! :)

Whit said...

So cute!! Love those tops and don't get me started on comfy sweats! xox