{Pink Blush}

/
7 Comments
Can I get an Amen for Friday! Seriously. 
We've had a great week but we are ready for the weekend for sure.

When I was pregnant my to go place to shop was Pink Blush Maternity. I turned to them for both my maternity shoots with Whitney Cowan Photography and I love their clothes.




When I was asked if I wanted to work with their sister site Pink Blush I of course was thrilled. They asked me to pick 3 items to share which was nearly impossible as the site has so many incredible items. I went in knowing I wanted all of my chosen pieces to be nursing friendly and work with this post-baby body but still fit within my style.

I saw this dress and knew it would go on my list for sure. Initially I didn't think I could nurse in it but the cowl neck is big enough to pull down. Win! I wore it for dinner with my girlfriends {& Ryder tagged along} as well as Christmas eve with the family.
Charcoal Lace Trim Cowl Neck Knit Dress - I ordered a medium which was great when I got it but if I was ordering it now I would get a small.



The dress is super comfy and I like that it's pretty and cozy at the same time for winter!



I LOVE the lace at the bottom on the dress. Sold me right there. And it's on sale for $28 right now!


Next up is this pretty little number:





This was my first pick when I was checking out the site. I just love the lace details and I honestly have nothing in this color in my closet so I felt like I was kind of branching out. :) It's light linen material and is long enough to be worn with leggings. I think it will also be pretty in the spring/summer over a little tee dress with sandals. Bring on the warm weather!


{$38}



We end up of A LOT of bloopers because Justin basically snaps 30 pictures in 30 seconds and I have to hope there are a few keepers in the bunch. :)

Lastly is this lovely sweater. I have worn this A LOT. Cardigans are easily my to go outfit right now with jeans or leggings.

Mocha Knit 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - I ordered a SM {$35}


 I love that it's big and baggy and just nice and comfy. 
I wore here it over a fitted black dress and tights.



But I also love it as a casual throw over a tank top kinda sweater too. It's perfect now with layers and will also be really nice come spring/summer as it's so light and airy.



Be sure to check out Pink Blush Boutique next time the shopping itch hits - they ship real quick too.
{They have the such cute dresses for women right now!}

PS. They also have awesome customer service. I may have been deliriously tired post Ryder being born when giving them my information and gave them the wrong address. :( Whoops. And they were seriously so understanding and helpful.

Be sure to keep an eye on my Instagram @ourlifeadtimes account this weekend for a giveaway! :)

Follow them on 

Thank you again Pink Blush!

Related Posts

7 comments:

Bex said...

Really cute stuff but sucks they're an American company. :(

Jennifer Golding said...

Love their stuff! I was so happy when I discovered their non-maternity site. You look beautiful, as always. Have a great weekend!

Kaella Carr said...

I love that blue! Also, you look incredible!!

Leigh said...

Love everything you got! Did you wear the cardigan to our for A's birthday? If so, I liked that outfit :) Have a great weekend friend!

Whit said...

Love the last cardigan with the light turquoise!! You always look great Alison! Love the prices on these pieces!

Gabriella said...

I love the grey dress! And the plaid scarf. I have been looking for one of those scarves forever, and can't find one anywhere. It does not help that most stores have bathing suits out already....

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oh, I love all the pieces you chose! And that's hilarious about Justin taking your photos (30 in 30 seconds), Jim does the exact same thing and then I'm like, "ok take the photo" and he's like "I already took like 50 of them". HA! Men. The boot socks in the last outfit photos - where are those from? They're super cute!