If you asked me this time around what my top 10 must haves for baby #2 are - our Happy Baby Wrap is most definitely in this list. I didn't have a wrap carrier with Delainey and now sure wish I did.
I use it twice a day for both our walks and often a third time if Ryder wants to be held and I need my arms for Delainey, making dinner, etc. or if we go out to play in the backyard.
Obviously we love it!
The first thing I noticed about this wrap when I pulled it out of the super cute box is how incredibly soft the bamboo blend fabric. It also comes with a handy carrying bag that Delainey quickly claimed as her own for all her thousands of treasures she collects around the house each day.
It comes in 9 different wraps colors/designs to choose from - I went with the Slate Stripes.
What I love:
- It's so light weight so it doesn't take up too much room in my diaper bag. I always throw it in it when we go out.
- Once I used it a few times it's a breeze to put on. There are easy instructions included with your wrap and online.
- It's breathable & super soft. Would be perfect for summer but also great right now as it's not bulky under my winter jacket.
- Ryder is so cuddly and close to me in it. :) Plus it's one size fits all - not matter how big/small the adult is or baby is. It ergonomically supports babies up to 25lbs.
- It must be comfortable for him because he always falls asleep in it!
- No buckles or snaps. Machine wash and dry.
Definitely a must have in my opinion!