{Covered Goods}

/
10 Comments
Happy Friday! Are you as excited as I am that it's Friday? We have our first date night tonight since Ryder was born! Yup - headed to get replacement microwave {finally!} and Costco! We may sneak out for dinner in there too! :)
Amelia's birthday tomorrow as well as dinner with friends AND family dinner this weekend! 

Well to kick off the weekend I will be sharing with you another addition to my list of top 10 baby must haves: 



Honestly, I would actually put this in my top 3. I LOVE this multi-use cover and REALLY wish I had one with Delainey. When I was nursing Delainey I had a few drapey nursing covers I was given that attached around my neck but I usually just used an Aden & Anais blanket and tucked it into my bra strap on either side as it was big and breathable. But I always felt a little self conscious and nervous depending on who I was around.

By having this cover I haven't thought twice about nursing in public, in big groups at Christmas, waiting rooms etc. I know I am fully covered {front, sides AND back} and feel very comfortable. It's made of stretchy fabric so can be pulled over your knee if you want more of a tent for the baby or I have even sat criss cross {apple sauce!} on the floor at a play date and pulled it over both knees!

The nice thing is it's smaller around the neck but you can even have one arm out the top so you can hold something with your other hand/help your other kids and still not worry. You can easily peek in to check on the babe and then bring them up to burp right on the cover! Seriously it's perfect.


Now get this - it's not a nursing cover it's also a car seat cover, an infinity scarf and can be used as a grocery cart cover. GENIUS right!?


I chose the Classic Black & Ivory Stripe cover but there are 8 patterns you can choose from and the fabric is so soft, light and breathable. I love the new mismatched one!
I honestly cannot tell you how many times I have used this and how many people have asked me where I got it from. It's always in my diaper bag as I love throwing it over Ryder's car seat when we are out if he's sleeping or just to protect him while walking from the car to where we are going when it's cold/windy.

 ^ Delainey even matched! :)



Justin even commented on how awesome it was after we had Ryder's 2 month shots and myself and another woman were nursing our babies afterwards. I quickly threw mine over my head and got right to it. The other woman had to attached hers around her neck and then adjust it awkwardly once she got the baby under it. Plus we could see her naked side stomach peeking from the side of her cover and she had fix it every time her baby moved - where as I was completely covered at all times. 


This was after his "boy appointment" when he was just 1 week old and we had to hold him tightly against our chest and he was just in a diaper. Nice and cozy under the cover!


Out skating Ryder was all bundled up and napping while we enjoyed the rink and I didn't worry about him getting chilly yet I could easily peek in on him at the top.



They would be the best shower gift if you know the mom is planning to nurse. And if you are pregnant yourself and have the "other" cover I am talking about - treat yourself! I promise you will thank me. There is honestly not one thing I dislike about this product.

Check them out on:
Pinterest
Instagram for deals and giveaways!

Thank you so much Jamie! :)

Related Posts

10 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I got one very similar to this for C this time and agree it will work much better than the other one I had with A (like the one you described the other lady had).

Bex said...

Those apron style covers are terrible. I wish I had something like this with Liam.

Ashley said...

I can't wait to use mine that M got me for Christmas! I got the same color!!! I won't miss my old nursing apron haha

findingpurehappiness.com said...

So awesome! I haven't seen them yet, love that they can do so much :-) Might need to get myself one!

Leigh said...

I hated when my belly would hang out the side of the cover I have...might have to pick one up for baby #2! (not in the works yet).

Christy said...

Neat!

Christy said...

K so those were cheaper than I expected, I have been looking around for a stroller cover and something I can use for the unfortunate pumping in the car days. It looks perfect so I bought one! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your posts about stuff like this, it makes it easy for me to find things that meet all my needs without scouring the internet.

Jen Linton said...

Love this! Could've come in handy on the plane ride! But Wes is too big now..looking in to one of these to gift!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great idea!! So cool that it has multi-uses! Do I have another baby just so I can get one like this? Haha! I actually never had an issue with the other covers because I always wore 2 layers or fed from the top but I have seen a lot of other women struggle like how you described.

I love the photos of Ryder all snuggled in with you!

Katie said...

Love this and need one!