{Wholesale buying: Review}

/
7 Comments
You may remember me chatting about Wholesale buying back in this post here
So I thought I would let you know what I thought about my order.
Note: It ships from China so it took just over 3 weeks to receive so if you want something for a certain occasion - plan ahead.  :)

What did I order:



Batwing chiffon cardigan - I ordered this in a medium. It's very thin chiffon, almost shear, so very light weight and hangs nicely. It's not as long as I thought it would be but it was $7.80 and it also comes in khaki. 

My favorite piece I received:


Floral kimono - I ordered this in a small and I love it. The color is very different than it appears on the website but for $10 you can't go wrong. I've worn this many times with jeans or leggings.

Lastly:


Coffee tee - Staple Mom tee right?!! I got this in a large and I am glad I did. It's quite small and I wore a black or white tank under it as it's a bit short for my liking. The quality is quite good for $6 and comes in white or grey as well!

To note:
Shipping was less than $10 for these 3 items and I did not have to pay customs when it arrived. 
You can also make the site show you prices in Canadian dollars which is nice. 
You can click "what size am I" and it gives you size measurements but I would size up for most things as I did.
You can search at the top if you want something specific and even search by color.

If I was ordering today I would most definitely order this aztec cardigan, this kimono, this lace cardigan or this coat.

Would I order from Wholesale buying again?
Yes.
It's cheap, some items may be better quality than others but for "trendier" items that you aren't counting on it lasting for years I say got for it.

{I was given these items for my honest review}

Related Posts

7 comments:

Katie said...

they are all cute!! and i've loved most of the items I've gotten from china that are all pretty cheap, but some are different than the pictures for sure and take forever to come!

Bex said...

Cute. I really like that kimono

Ashley said...

Doesn't sound like a site for tall people haha! But I do love the kimono!!

Leigh said...

Good to know! Might have to check it out

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

You always look so cute!! How fun is that coffee shirt?! Love the kimonos. Are you guys getting any snow up there? Send some down here if you are!! xox

whit said...

Love this review!!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oh, I NEED that coffee shirt! Lol