{Threeway Clothing}

/
4 Comments
Happy Friday! :) Can you believe it's the last weekend before Christmas?! That's bananas. I am excited for this weekend though - as I am for every weekend these days!

To kick off the weekend I have another local shop to share with you that I am pretty pumped about called Threeway Clothing.

This shop is made up of 3 beautiful friends - Liz, Leah & Vicki - who all have a passion for fun, cool clothes and wanted to spread that love through their own clothing line and share it with the rest of the world! Luckily for us locals - they live and create right here in Calgary!



These ladies do it ALL themselves. The choosing of fabrics, the designing, the sewing, the website, the photography, the editing - the models - that's them! One of the perks to having 3 women with differing styles run this shop is that there is something for everyone on their site. They have it all  - sweaters, skirts, dresses, cardigans, rompers, kimonos, pants, sweatshirts, tops, bodysuits - even something for the men!


The ladies of Threeway Clothing gifted me their Wicked Cardigan to review and I couldn't be more excited to show it off.




I am wearing a S/M {size chart found here} and it also comes in a black/white print, mustard or forest green.



 I really love the color of this piece as it's different from everything else I own. The fabric is gorgeous, it's really thick and comfy. Plus when I wore it out one day I used it as a nursing cover! I just covered Ryder up with one of the over-sized sleeves and I didn't worry about it at all. Perfect for Mom's (or anyone!) to throw on over anything and look put together! :) It would easily work for any body type and I think would be great for pregnant women too and would transition right into that post baby body that is so hard to dress.

It's also great with leggings as it's nice and long!



Because the ladies create all their own pieces they are happy to work directly with their customers and will make the items to fit - so anyone between sizes, mamas to be or new mommy's out there wanting something that flatters YOUR body - Threeway Clothing's got your back! You can also customize the pieces so if you want an item longer or shorter - just let them know. How many shops can you do that?

PS - If you live in Calgary - you can arrange local pick up to save on shipping!

Be sure to check them out on:

Thank you again ladies!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Do they ship to the US?

Bex said...

COOL! I love that cardigan. Love that they are from Calgary.

Leigh said...

Super cute! Love that they are from Calgary

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Love the colour of the one you got! And so awesome they are in Calgary!