{Mommy & Ryder}

/
6 Comments
Whit was over a few weeks ago and treated me by bringing her camera {AND Starbucks!} and wanted to take a few photos. She knows I am ALWAYS up for that.
I love these as he still looks like a cuddly little baby even though he's getting so big and losing that newborn look. I just love him.

{Ryder Keith - 6 weeks}












AGAIN - thank you for these Whit. xoxo

Now I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas with your family & friends. 
This space will be quiet for a few days but then I'll be back to share our Christmas and time at the lake!
Enjoy everyone!
xo

Related Posts

6 comments:

Jen Linton said...

These are great! As Wes gets older, I get more and more sick to my stomach for not having taken more photos of him as a brand new baby!!!

Katie said...

what beautiful pictures!!! i need a photographer friend :)

Leigh said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Bex said...

Beautiful photos! As always.

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Awww these are beautiful!! You're so lucky to have a talented friend like Whit! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday! AND YES - I HAVE THAT DAY BOOKMARKED so I WILL be there hahaha ;)

Gabriella said...

These are gorgeous! So special that Whitney can capture all these amazing moments!