{Christmas Cards & Birth Announcements}

/
9 Comments
Now that our Christmas cards are all signed, sealed & delivered {along with Ryder's birth announcements} I thought I better share this awesome little Canadian shop {Vancouver, BC!} I found that created them for us.

Carolyn the lovely shop owner and creator of all these cards was a pleasure to work with and has so many options in her shop to choose from. Plus she has a ton of time of her hands to do it - she ONLY has 6 kids under 10 at home...I know. And I thought 2 and a dog was busy!

Carolyn was SO speedy with getting both my cards to me once I put in my order and they arrived right at my doorstep! 


I was so happy with how these turned out.
We went with her 4x5.5 postcard style for both. The photos were super clear & bright and they were nice thick card stock - envelopes were also included.


I LOVE that this shop is Canadian {avoiding the American dollar!} and run by another Mom.

Be sure to keep Pink Dot Design in mind next time you need fun & unique personalized cards. She does it all: holiday, birthday, birth announcement, invitations, showers, thank yous, save the date, wedding - YOU NAME IT! :) You will not be disappointed.


Check her out on:

Thank you again Carolyn! 

Related Posts

9 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love both your cards! A is obsessed with them as well, probably jealous of the baby and puppy in them ;)

Murdock's mama said...

Super cute! :)

Ashley said...

They turned out great and are already hanging on the fridge!! I hear ya on the American dollar! Horrible!!

Kaella Carr said...

The cards are perfect!!

Jen Linton said...

I thought I was so on the money this year by getting mine sent out early..until I realized just the other day that I ordered WAY too few and forgot about 1/3 of my list to send to!!!! :(:( I'll do better next time!!

Leigh said...

Love how they turned out!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love how they turned out!! Such great cards of some beautiful people we love! I'll be checking out her shop for next time!

Bex said...

They turned out great!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Love the look of them! And I agree, it's so nice to have Canadian options when ordering things! I didn't end up ordering OR sending out cards this year…partly because I ran out of time, but mostly because I couldn't stomach the exchange rate coupled with the high price of stamps now! (IE. I'm a cheap ass). ;p