{week + end in rewind}

/
10 Comments
 Happy Monday! I do love weekends. Even though I am home all the time it's so nice to have Justin home a couple days.

Don't kid yourself - I don't really remember what we did last week... ;) Ryder likes to start his day at 4am. We thought Delainey's 6am was early...silly us.

Anyways I may have already shared these photos but I don't know so here are a few hundred of our 3 cuties. ;)
Delainey is really into painting and coloring right now. Whenever I ask her what we should do it's often paint.


The rare occasion that Ryder gets the play mat to himself! Usually Miss D, Kaya or one of her 27 other stuffed animals she is carrying around right now is on it!





In case you haven't noticed - Cruz loves Ryder and is the best babysitter. She gets paid by being allowed on the bed. :)



Friday my girlfriend Barb (& Taylor) came over for a visit. They also spoiled us with dinner and energy bar treats. I call them treats now but when I eat one for breakfast I call them health bars. ;)


Disclaimer: This weekend I pretty much took ZERO photos. Who am I? Thank goodness Justin took a few.

Saturday Justin was going to go riding but - snow. ;( At least too much in the mountains for biking. So we took advantage of him being home because Delainey and I needed out of the house and I needed to get some Christmas shopping done [mainly because I had yet to start and was feeling anxiety over it].

Delainey clearly enjoyed her soup. ;)


We also had a family nap. I feel the need to point out that even I napped and Delainey slept for an hour and 45 minutes. I kid you not. And I swear we did not drug her. ;)

 Sunday we had my girlfriend Carla's youngest little one Theodore's birthday party. 


We went for a nice ravine walk after naps while Justin put up the Christmas lights. 


This morning Whit, Fin & Huck came over for a visit while East was at school.
The girls played so well together - Whit and I could actually visit and enjoy the delicious gingerbread lattes she brought.


Huck has definitely surpassed Cruz in the size department but still is as sweet and gentle as ever! They had a blast playing in the backyard all morning!



Such a great morning - thanks again Whit!


And that's a wrap.

Related Posts

10 comments:

Bex said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. So cute D's painting. I like your paint setup. Liam is not to be trusted with colours as he will mix the paint so I pour his into a half size muffin tin. I'm too OCD to let the paint colours mix in the actual bottles hahaha.

Jen Linton said...

Relaxing (or as relaxing as it can get with a toddler + newborn!) weekend! I'm jealous- the only time I successfully got shoes on Wes was when we took him home from the hospital

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

She is so neat painting! A is not too bad but still likes to paint herself quite a bit ;) I love all of little Ryder's outfits! What size of mocs is he in? Glad you and Whit had a great visit!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

She's so cute painting! I can't trust Sully yet ...he's still in a throwing phase when he gets frustrated with something! Sounds like a lovely weekend (minus the early wakeup!) but yay for everyone napping!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I just can not get over Ryder's hair! I love it!! I can't believe he has SO much!! Too cute. Sounds like you guys had a really fun weekend. Yea for Miss D taking a nice long nap for you!!!

Leigh said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Ryder is just too cute :) Same with Delainey and Fin together. Glad you and Whit were able to have a nice visit!

Ashley said...

Love the pics of Ryder and Cruz!!! Glad you got in some girls time and some Christmas shopping!! Sounds like a good weekend!! Can't believe how big Whits dog is all of a sudden!! Haha

krink said...

Glad to hear you got a start on your Christmas shopping on Saturday. Love the pics!

Gabriella said...

Cruz and Huck! AHH I love it! I can't believe how big he is getting! Delainey is so sweet with Ryder!

Michelle said...

Hey lady! When did you start letting D paint? And curious.. what do you have her painting... a canvas or paper? I'd love to start Addie but I'm scared of the mess! ha!