{that belly - D vs R}

/
13 Comments
I didn't compare my belly to Delainey's much this pregnancy until the very end and decided to do a full comparison post for the fun of it. I was surprised how different the shape was when I actually looked at them - when I was pregnant with Delainey my belly was long and this time around it was much rounder. And bigger. ;)

{40 weeks & almost 40 weeks!}


{39 weeks}


LAST belly photo as we were heading to the hospital! 39 weeks 2 days!


{38 weeks}



{37 weeks}

{36 weeks}

{35 weeks}


{34 weeks}


{33 weeks}


{32 weeks}


{31 weeks}


{30 weeks}


{29 weeks}


{28 weeks}


{27 weeks}


{26 weeks}


{25 weeks}


{24 weeks}


{23 weeks}


{22 weeks}


{21 weeks}


{20 weeks}


{19 weeks}


{18 weeks}


{17 weeks}


{16 weeks}


{15 weeks}


{14 weeks}


Oh how I loved those bellies - but love these kids even more! So thankful I was able to be pregnant twice. It's a pretty amazing thing what the body can do. And even more amazing how we were able to get the help we needed to get pregnant both times. We love IUI. ;)

Related Posts

13 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, I love seeing all of the different belly shots! You looked so great during both pregnancies!

Murdock's mama said...

I don't even recognize you in some of those photos. SO FUN to look back on!! <3

Jen Linton said...

Aww baby bumps! So cute!

Nikki said...

So funny how different your belly was with both kids!

Ashley said...

Crazy how much higher your belly seemed with Ryder!!

Bex said...

Crazy comparison. Definitely much bigger this time around!

Gabriella said...

What a cute idea to do the comparison! And how crazy the differences. Cute belly with both babies!

Kristin said...

How fun! Isn't that crazy how different it can be? I'm definitely showing sooner this time around and I'll be interested to see if the bump varies at all!

Christy said...

I am so happy that the IUI was successful for you both times and you have these two cuties! :D

Leigh said...

What a fun comparison! You have seriously nailed the perfect curls on yourself....do tell your secret!

Whit said...

Such a fun comparison!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

What a fun post - I love seeing the progression! You definitely popped sooner the second time around!

Amie@RunningOnHealthy.com said...

Love this! your so cute and I love when Delaney made a few appearances :) I didn't document my belly well at all.. I had no energy to do so during my pregnancy. Now of course I wish I had lol lesson learned for next time around.