{Newborn: Ryder}

/
10 Comments
I figured I better get going on posting these - Ryder is 4 weeks tomorrow! That's just crazy.
Whit came over when Ryder was 5 days old to take these and some family shots for us and as expected I just love them.
The brand new squishy baby stage is so short and already I feel like Ryder is losing that newborn look. He's still a wee peanut but just looking at these photos he looks so tiny to me back then. I love that Whit captured all his little features, hands and toes. My favorite.
For being a sleepy baby he sure was awake a lot during the time Whit was here but I love that we also got some beautiful shots of his big blue eyes! 
I'm sharing just the images of Ryder alone today and will share the family ones tomorrow. :)





knit wrap c/o Tiny Tot Prop Shop



















Clearly I had a hard time narrowing it down to a few I love but I honestly only posted about half! Thank you again Auntie Whit - we adore these so much and you really are SO darn talented. xo

Related Posts

10 comments:

Bex said...

Love these. I love these kinds of newborn photos as opposed to ones that look really staged, in baskets, etc. You know what I mean? These ones are so much more natural and beautiful. He makes that soother look HUGE! Haha. Such a cutie. Can't wait to see the family ones. And hopefully soon the whole nursery????

Ashley said...

Ahhh this makes me anxious to meet our little one!! I love this stage!! But I can wait haha! He is just soo cute. Crazy that I thought he looked just like J and now I see more of you. What do you think?

Whit said...

He was such a good little bean!! Just love him so much!! xox

Murdock's mama said...

Newborn photos are so amazing! LOVE them!

Kaella Carr said...

Oh my gosh, I love ALL of these!!!

Gabriella said...

He is so tiny and squishy! Love all of these!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, those are so beautiful! I see what you mean about how he's already lost that newborn squishy look. He's so beautiful!

P. Jeanne said...

4 weeks old already?? How is that possible?? He is seriously so adorable and makes me think of my Jase at his age <3 There's something about baby boys, they just steal their mommas hearts!! Enjoy these early days, they sure go by fast!

Katie said...

he is so perfect!!! i wish I could hold him!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Love!! I'm not surprised you had trouble narrowing this post down to your favourites! And that crib sheet - I want one for Sully now!