{Hospital Photos}

/
10 Comments

There is something so special about those first moment, hours and days in the hospital after birth. They go by so fast yet at times it feels like time is standing still. 
They are hard, we are exhausted, in pain, emotional - yet we can't sleep as we are totally in love with this new person we just got to meet. Even though it feels like they have always been ours and life before them seems so far in the past already.
We are so lucky and I am so thankful Whit was able to come to the hospital and meet both our babies right away and take some extra special photos for us. These are some of my most treasured photos. {Whit I SO appreciate you taking the time to come - trust me - I know how busy you are!! xo}

Ryder Keith Black
12 hours old



















Related Posts

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Love these!! Such a special time to document!!

Gabriella said...

So special and so sweet! What amazing memories she was able to capture! Love!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love these photos, I wish we had someone local to take a few for us for sure, they are so special and candid!

Murdock's mama said...

Again...LOVE!!! They are perfect!

Bex said...

So special. I have one photo of me holding Liam for the first time that is my absolute favourite. I wish I could have gotten more My doula would have taken photos but by the time I actually got to meet Liam, she had gone home since she wasn't allowed to be in the OR during my c-section, etc.

Katie said...

these are beautiful!! he is perfect and you are such a gorgeous mama!

Leslie said...

Such beautiful pictures!

Tawnya Faust said...

LOVE hospital photos :) I'm hoping I get a room with a window so I can get some good ones this time around.. our hospital is so overfilled right now though so I'm not holding my breath! Also how big are his feet?! SO cute!!

Leigh said...

I'm very late commenting, but these are beautiful and so precious!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

I just love these - what a wonderful keepsake to remember such a special day :) I don't have any nice photos from our time in the hospital…makes me want better ones if there's a next time :)