{Happiness Boutique}

/
4 Comments

Happy Friday! :) I am glad the weather is warming up a bit - we went on some chilly walks this week and didn't venture out in the truck on Tuesday or Wednesday so a peak in the temperature is definitely welcomed. I know, I know, it's winter I can just do without the freezing wind chill.

Today I have a pretty shop to share with you! I like pretty things.
*Sparkly* things and accessories - yes please!
This boutique has just that and more.
Introducing the:


They have necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, accessories {scarves, wallets, cell phone covers & headbands} as well as clothing. And such pretty things I tell you!

They ship FREE worldwide and have a customer reward program as well.

Happiness Boutique offered to send me an item of my choice to review and I chose the Paradise Perfection Statement Necklace.

I wore it to the last wedding we went to and I love it. It's pretty "blingy" so I wore it with a plain navy dress and my favorite old accessory - the Ryder bump. ;)




I wore it again out for dinner with the girls with the same dress. :)


It's also great with a tee and jeans! :)


I was impressed with the quality for the price you pay and came in a nice box with cleaning instructions! :)
I love their website as you can specify what color you are looking for in a piece and it will narrow it down for you as well as your price point.
They have excellent customer service as well!

Check them out and you can also get 15% off your order until the 29th using the code friday

Follow along on IG @happinessbtq

Related Posts

4 comments:

Whit said...

So pretty on you mama!! xox

Ashley said...

Very pretty!

Bex said...

Love that dress. so gorgeous.

Gabriella said...

Gorgeous piece! There are some things on that site that need to make their way to my house! :)