{Family of 4 - Maternity Photos}

/
12 Comments
 We got our newborn family shoot photos back and although I am dying to share them I figured I better start with our family maternity shoot. :) Because they are just as special
So this week will be ALL about photos by the incredible Whitney Cowan Photography.
I was almost 38 weeks pregnant for these - I will share just the family ones today and the solo maternity ones tomorrow.











Our little collector - she loves collecting rocks, sticks, leaves..



 



The wee moccs we used in our pregnancy announcement and that Ryder now wears! :) 
Danielle from Le Petit Coco made them for us and we just love them.








 





Thank you again Whit! I love these and SO appreciate you doing them. xoxo

{My Outfit: Wine colored dress is Pink Blush Maternity}
{Delainey's outfit is all Old Navy}

Related Posts

12 comments:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Such GREAT photos she seriously is the best person ever! I need one of her over here!

Bex said...

Gorgeous photos. Beautiful family.
I love both yours and Delainey's outfits.

Stacy said...

Great pictures - you look(ed) fabulous, love the dress!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love them all!!!

Jen Linton said...

You pull off that dress like it's nobody's business. 1-800-jealous!

Ashley said...

Love them all!! You would never know anyone was uncooperative haha

Leigh said...

You guys are absolutely gorgeous! Love every single one of the pictures

Geneviève Désy said...

Amazing pictures!!!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous as always!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oh my goodness, beautiful!! All of them! I love the photos of just Cruz too :) That dress is stunning. I want to hire Whit to take our photos now! Haha

Gabriella said...

These are all perfection! I love them all!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, these photos are so stunning and beautiful! Whit is so talented!!