{38 weeks with Ryder: Maternity}

/
9 Comments

Alright up next is the solo shots of just me from our maternity shoot - so I apologize for the overload of myself. Just concentrate on that big ol' belly full of our beautiful Ryder. That's what this shoot was all about. To celebrate him - our last babe!

Thank you again Whit for taking these - you have a way of making me feel good about myself even when I felt nothing but huge! As you know, I appreciate and cherish these photos as I do with our maternity shoot with Delainey SO much {along with ALL the photos you take for us}. Having these to document these special times in our life are incredibly important to me and NO ONE could capture them for us like you can. xo

I am so thankful I was able to be pregnant not once but twice and carry our babies. That in itself is something I never have taken for granted. It was 18 of my most favorite months - I loved being pregnant even if the 9 months with Ryder weren't the easiest. They just made me appreciate him getting here that much more and I couldn't be more thankful for the complete family we have now.





















{My Outfit: Wine colored dress is Pink Blush Maternity, Blue dress is Isabella Oliver Maternity that Nicole lent me {thank you again!}, Kimono is ebay that took approximately 13 weeks to ship ;), Booties: Old Navy}

Related Posts

9 comments:

Bex said...

Sooooooo gorgeous. I love the location with the wine coloured dress. So pretty. But really it's the model that makes the photos so great ;-) You are a gorgeous pregnant mama. <3

Ashley said...

Beautiful belly Mama!! Can't believe it was your last!!! Your dreams have all come true now!! What a beautfuly way to capture the last of your infertility journey! You made it!! You kicked infertilities ass!!

Katie said...

you are so so gorgeous! love these pictures!!

Jen Linton said...

Love!!!!

Leigh said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful woman and gorgeous belly :)

Murdock's mama said...

Too gorgeous!!! Love them all! 💕

Gabriella said...

Stunning! The outfits your chose were so perfect! Whitney is beyond talented! :)

Gabriella said...

Stunning! The outfits your chose were so perfect! Whitney is beyond talented! :)

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Absolutely stunning!! Love the dresses, and really love that kimono! (But boo to the shipping haha)