{Nursery Art: Artsy Voiceprint}

/
10 Comments
There is something so special about creating a nursery with your baby in mind. That played a huge part in why we found out the sex of both our babies. We wanted our kids rooms to reflect their gender and we wanted to put together a room together for each of them. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed creating both of their nurseries and I really love both spaces.

Artsy Voiceprint is an incredible shop that turns moments in to memories. They can take your wedding vows, a simple message, lyrics from your first dance, a child's first words, even a dog bark(!) or a baby's heartbeat in utero - just about anything - and turn them into personalized sound wave art.

All of their pieces are totally customized to you!
1. You choose the size of paper or canvas.
2. Choose the colors, caption and font.
3. Then simply email them the recording after you order!

We obviously went with a heartbeat recording that we had on my phone thanks to our Fetal Beats monitor.
I emailed one of the creative minds behind the shop Taline 2 recordings and she said the first one was perfect.

We chose Navy Blue for the main color and Baby Blue for the sound wave - actually I left it up to Justin to pick colors and I think it turned out great. We got the 11x14 size with a 1 inch white border as I wanted to frame it with a matte. Taline was also so helpful explaining to me which size frame to get with the size of opening for the matte too.


I chose the caption "With a few beats of your heart, you changed our lives forever".


The quality is outstanding. The paper is thick and the color is vibrant and almost looks like paint - not printer ink. I chose this frame as it matches the pallet art I made on the other wall.

When it arrived it was in a hard tube for shipping and showed up at our door within 10 days of placing the order! 

I love how this piece looks in the nursery and love the significance behind it. You will see how perfect it looks when we finally share the nursery in full. Soon. :)

These would also make an amazing wedding gift, Mother/Father's Day gift, anniversary gift...you name it! They are so unique yet simple which I LOVE.

Check them out on - they post so many cool creations!!
Instagram

Thank you again Taline & Arthur.

Related Posts

10 comments:

Amie@RunningOnHealthy.com said...

I LOVE this. I totally agree with you on creating a special space for the baby. I started our nursery before I was even pregnant with Quinn, I had a theme idea in mind, but once I was pregnant, and then found out the gender and picked a name it became so much more. It is easily my favorite room in our house and I want to replicate that feeling with future babies so they have a special space as well. Such a neat idea for a print! It looks great :)

Erin Rooney said...

That is brilliant. My mind is full of ideas of how I could touch people by gifting them an ARtsy Voiceprint!

Murdock's mama said...

This is the coolest! What a piece to treasure!

Bex said...

This is soooooo cool. Such a special piece. I can't wait to see the whole nursery!

Ashley said...

Such a neat piece of art!! Can't wait to see the nursery!!! Ahhhh!!

Kaella Carr said...

What an awesome idea!! I can't wait to see the nursery! You should be a designer, your rooms are always gorgeous!!

Sara Turner said...

that print looks beautiful, and what a cool idea, to have something so personal and touching in the baby's room, can't wait to see the finished nursery!

Christy said...

Oh I love that!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

I love this so much! It's beautiful and so unique. Can't wait to see the rest of the nursery!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cool idea!!!