{Minted Lane}

/
8 Comments
I love me some accessories! And it's even better if they serve a dual purpose and keep our kids happy too right?
Enter:



Cheeky makes the prettiest teething necklace that are so nice they don't even look like teething necklaces!
Her necklaces have been tested as safe for babies to chew on and lessen teething discomfort. They also provide tactile and visual stimulation with the different colors and shapes.

They have a breakaway safety clasp at the back in case your baby pulls too hard and it can also keep your baby from wandering around while nursing.


Cheeky sent me The Jane necklace and I just love it.


 ^ With my Flourish Leather bracelets - perfect match!

I have already worn it many times and gotten many compliments on it and don't even have a baby who needs to chew on it right now. Delainey does like to play with it though and would probably love one of her own!





You can dress these up or down and really you don't even need to have a baby to own one! 
They are a great light weight & trendy accessory. 

Right now she has some seriously beautiful necklaces and colors in her shop. I have my eye on:


She also has bracelets

Want to shop? Use the code ALISON20 for 20% off your purchase of $10 or more until Saturday!

Be sure to check them out on:

Thank you again Cheeky!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Adorable stuff!!

Ashley said...

Those are really cute!!

Kaella Carr said...

I LOVE them!!! What a great idea!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Super nice!!

Whit said...

Super cute colours and shapes! Even I would wear them!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Super cute! I bought a teething necklace like this at Westcoast kids when Sully was a baby, but the silicone "beads" went right up to the clasp behind your neck so your hair would constantly get caught in it! No fun! Needless to say, I never ended up wearing it. I like that her beads stop before the top. Smart. :)

Leigh said...

Super cute!

Gabriella said...

All her stuff is so pretty! I like how the necklaces are multi purpose!