{Fall Fashion}

/
8 Comments
I love fall fashion. We have had such a mild fall that I hope we don't jump straight into a bitter winter because it's almost been too nice for boots, sweaters and big scarves already MINUS the parkas that comes with our Canadian winters! ;)

Wholesale Buying contacted me to check out their site and review their products so I thought I would share some of the items I like from their site that are perfect for fall. Plus I must point out that nothing I have listed below is more than $10. I know right!


Big sweaters over leggings or skinny jeans and boots.



They have a pretty top that comes in 3 colors just like the one I wore for our family photos last year and it's $5! What?!


Crochet Lace Top

I am loving Kimonos right now especially because they will be very nursing friendly and still cute with a long tank, leggings and boots. 


Long Kimonos - this one/this one

I love a classic jacket that pairs nicely with boots and jeans.



And because we need to start thinking about the holiday season and Christmas parties - they also have some pretty dresses!



I obviously can't comment on the quality of the items or how long it takes to ship as I have yet to receive my order but shipping was less than $9 to Canada and for the price of the items I figure it doesn't hurt to give this site a try. :)
Be on the lookout for my review post once my order does arrive.

Related Posts

8 comments:

Ashley said...

You will have to let me know how they are. Is it from China? What did you end up ordering?

Stacy said...

I have heard from sites like Rosegal, the shipping is very long and that the sizes are really small...have to order a lot bigger. Do you agree? Should I order bigger?

findingpurehappiness.com said...

Those are all so cute!! And I cant believe how inexpensive everything is! Might have to check them out after I have the baby :-)

Leigh said...

They have some cute stuff! I'd be tempted to order once I hear how sizing is and how it takes to come

Amber said...

Oooh that crochet lace top you have is sooooo pretty! Those prices are crazy cheap too. I will have to check some of those out.

Kaella Carr said...

How long have you been waiting for the order? I would love to order a few, cheap, dresses for Vegas!

Whit said...

These are really awesome pieces!! I may have to check them out and do some shopping ;)

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oh cute stuff! Those prices sound awesome. I'm always leery or ordering clothes for myself online since things don't always fit like they should or look like I want them too, haha! Can't wait to read your review on the items and shipping times tho!