{Beachbody}

/
5 Comments
It feels like it's been a while since I've done a Beachbody post. I definitely appreciated my Beachbody programs this pregnancy - mainly the 21 Day Fix Extreme & 21 Day Fix along with some Turbofire, PiYo and PUMP here and there.
That's the best part about Beachbody - the variety and number of program they offer that can all be done at home.


Good news is this month SALES include:
21 Day Fix
21 Day Fix Extreme
&
Body Beast

They are on sale with Shakeology so if you have been wanting to give Shakeo a try this is the best time to do it because you basically almost get the program free. ;)
I just ordered some more Shakeo so I am all ready to start back on it once the baby gets here.

{I chose not to drink it when I was pregnant with Delainey so decided to do the same this pregnancy although it is 100% pregnancy safe and my doctor did give me to the go ahead to drink it while pregnant and nursing}

Delainey decided to do some reading up on Shakeology and put herself in the box. Silly kid.


There is a new Shakeo flavor coming out and I can't wait to try it!


PS. One of my coaches Amie just did a great post on the cost of Shakeology and why it's worth it! :) Check it out.

And this came a whole pregnancy too late for me but I am really excited about it none the less! 
{I will be checking out the Postnatal workouts for sure!}

All my pregnant friends out there - check it out:
It's brand new on Beachbody on Demand (BOD - Netflix for workouts!) by the same trainer as the FIXES Autumn called Active Maternity. It sounds really great as it's broken down into Trimesters - Get Stable, Get Strong, Get Ready and then Get it Back!



You can try it for 30 days free and then it's less that $5 a month and you have access to not only this program but all the programs that are available in BOD.

{Those include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho' Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe}

I am already itching to get back to my 25 minutes with Shawn T as I plan on jumping right back into Focus T25 when I get the go ahead post-babe as I did with Delainey. 
Bring on the 3 workout buddies - instead of 2!!



If you have any questions at all about these programs or others - just let me know! :) 

Related Posts

5 comments:

Jen Linton said...

Have you done body beast? I was looking at it the other day, but hadn't heard anything about it before, so I wasn't sure if it's something I'd like. Mostly want to get something in a challenge pack so that the shakeo part isn't so dang $$$$$

Bex said...

I'm really interested to see Autumns new Hammer Chisel program coming out.

Ashley said...

Oh I might have to try that pregnancy program!! I was just thinking I was ready to start back up the fix exercise program, assuming I get clearance on Friday!! Damn blood pressure is putting a damper on my plans already!

Kaella Carr said...

My parents just started the 21 Day Fix and keep telling me I HAVE to try it! It may be something to look at after NYC... maybe!

Gabriella said...

Love it! I am taking a little break after this last half marathon, and then November 1 is 21 Day Fix Extreme time! WOOHOO!!