{Baby Mama: Crafty Things by Erika}

/
7 Comments
Happy Friday! What a week. It's been a busy one around here it feels like but I am so excited for the weekend.

Thankfully I have a super fun shop to share with you today called:

And by things - she means everything! She's got every kind of personalized shirt you could ask for.
She does monogram tees, wedding tees, workout tanks, sister tanks, sports tees - you name it! And if you don't see what you want in her shop she will even make ANY custom shirt you want - your choice of color and design!

Erika made Delainey and I matching tank tops and I LOVE them. 
I already can't wait for summer to rock them at the lake.

Delainey's is a 3T tank so most definitely will fit her next summer and I went with a large so it's more of a loose 'over the bikini' tank. Plus it fits me now. :)

Take me to the lake tanks

Thank heavens for this beautiful fall where we have been wearing shorts and thanks!
And boots of course if you are Delainey and totally on point with toddler fashion. ;) These boots have perhaps replaced her fedora hat she was obsessed with this summer!


headband c/o Skirts for Littles, bloomers c/o Dainty & Lion, Boots: Old Navy





We were even able to wear them at the lake over the Thanksgiving weekend!




Perfect tops for one of our favorite places!






Aren't they the best? Yes. Yes they are.
Thank you again Erika and make sure you check out her shop and if you need anything just let her know! :)

Related Posts

7 comments:

Jen Linton said...

Ok, so does Justin take a lot of your photos for you? Because I have an awesome camera but Tyler refuses to learn how to use it and it bums me out because I want to be in some of the photos I take of Wes but hate having to rely on the self timer all the time!!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Super cute!! I will check out her site for sure. I never know what to order for A for next year, size 2 but size charts but that is what she wears now and it not that weight!

Bex said...

So cute. I love her little boots.

Whit said...

oooh I love the font and the big oversized tank for a bikini cover is awesome!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

I have the same question as Jen above! Jim does ok, but he's also not always around to take photos, especially if we want good lighting ;)

I love these matching tanks! Really digging the font. I'd also love to see you and Miss D's entire collection of matching shirts and leggings!! haha!

Ashley said...

Love the shirts!! Soo perfect!!! You will have t order juston and baby boy one!! Haha

Katie said...

so so cute! and perfect for you two!