{Baby Black Take 2: Week 36}

/
14 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 37 weeks now}


Tank c/o Peanut in my belly - size large

How far along: 
36 weeks

Highlights: 
We had yet another doctors appointment and ultrasound. Little man is still head down so thankfully no crazy positions like his sister. My tummy measured at 36 weeks so finally on track even though the ultrasound tech did comment we had a little baby on our hands again which doesn't surprise me. It's nuts how many people tell me how small I am when I tell them when I am due. NOT SMALL people!


We installed the car seat before heading to the lake - so crazy to see a backseat full of car seats! We also switched Delainey so she now faces forward! I think she loves it and it's nice to be able to peek around at her. ;)

Feeling: 
Not much has changed, I am not feeling much different than a few weeks/months ago really and when people ask if I am DONE - I am not. Other than never feeling "good" I don't feel ridiculously uncomfortable or over it - yet. ;) Of course simple things are harder like putting pants on, shoes on, picking things up, painting my toes, running up the stairs, etc - but I am hoping he stays in until his due date for sure. :)

What I'm wearing:






Workouts: 
2 - whoops. I blame the long weekend.



What I'm looking forward to: 
Family/maternity photos with Whit TOMORROW.
Shower/Stagette this weekend for my girlfriend Nicole who eloped in September.
Corn maze with the fam.
Tackling my to do list.
Booking a massage & a nail appointment. ;)
Nursery being done. SO close. [Don't even get me started how annoyed I am that our crib sheet and change pad cover still have yet to arrive...it's been 2 months since I ordered it.]



Best moment of the week:
Today is my last day of work! :) I'm obviously totally torn about this - I love my job and I work with the best people but I am excited for this time with Delainey and being that much closer to meeting our little guy.


Related Posts

14 comments:

Jennifer Golding said...

Have a great last day, and all the best in the weeks to come! We love small babies and should totally start a fan club, with shirts!!!

Bex said...

Last day of work already?! Holy! I can't believe how fast things are gone. Excited for this little man to make his arrival!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Hope your last day of work goes well!! I can't believe it's almost baby boy time!! You look fantastic! Are you bigger than with D? Glad he's behaving and in the right position!

Yikes- hope your crib sheet and cover come ASAP! What's the delay?

What corn maze are you going to?

I never felt done with either babe- even overdue with A! For that I am grateful!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Woot woot for your lats day of work!! I cannot believe you are 36 weeks already. I am working right up until probably a week before my section which seems slightly crazy as I type that lol.
Small babies are awesome :) I always had that comment with A too, I was happy for people to say I looked small but never felt like it!

Katie said...

yeah for last day of work!!! addi has that sweater in the the last picture. so cute :)

Gabriella said...

Last day of work! WOOHOO! Enjoy your time with Miss D before little man comes. Looking great!!

Leigh said...

It's real now that the car seat is in! Hope your last day(s) of work go well!

findingpurehappiness.com said...

Yay! Enjoy your last day of work and the next few weeks with D :-) Loving your outfits as usual ;)

Kaella Carr said...

AHHHH!!! So close!!! Hope your last day of work goes well!!!!

Christy said...

you look great! I love that black dress! Can't wait to see your photos!

Ashley said...

Soo funny how depending on what you where, you look bigger and smaller lol! Glad baby has stayed head down!! Yay for being done work!! Can't wait to see the maternity pics!! People always said with Noah I was big, I feel like that won't be the case with this one... I'm bigger now than I was last time at this point by far and started around the same weight... Only gained 5 pounds, but it's carrying differently for sure!

Jen Linton said...

From the photos your belly looks so round and symmetrical! Mine was a leftie bump. Yay for no more work!!!

Whit said...

I freaken love your outfits, you need to come to my house and pair outfits with what I have and maybe then I'll look "styled" ... and I need to have a better relationship with accessories... dun dun dun ;) lol Can't wait to meet this little man!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Can't believe how close you are now!! You still look as fabulous as ever. Maybe that's why people don't believe you are as far along as you are, haha! ;)