{Baby Black Take 2: Week 35}

/
12 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 36 weeks now}

I can't believe we are already at this stage in this pregnancy. It seems nuts that when people ask when I am due I can just say the 1st. SO crazy. I am SO insanely excited to meet him but I don't want this month to fly by. I want to savor this last month of my last pregnancy and enjoy Delainey's last month of being on only child. I'm excited for a few weeks at home with the girls.

Tank c/o Peanut in my belly - size large

How far along: 
35 weeks!
Pretty sure this weeks fruit went down in size! :)

Feeling: 
Nothing new to report really - my belly is large - along with the rest of me. ;)  He is doing some crazy big moves in my belly these days, it's pretty amazing. He also plays back - if I push on him he will often push back - it's fun. Unless I am trying to get his feet from out of my ribs and he kicks back even harder - not fun. I have another ultrasound at the doctor tomorrow just to check position again and I have my strep B test tomorrow too.



What I'm wearing:







Workouts: 
3 - the belly is getting more and more in the way! :)



What I'm looking forward to: 
Heading to the lake this weekend for Thanksgiving.
Maternity/family photos with Whit next week. SO excited even though I am going to be HUGE and still don't have my 2nd outfit nailed down!



Best moment of the week:
Celebrating Delainey turning 2!
Justin and I have had some good talks about this little mans name. Let's just say - I may be caving into Justin's top name and going back to the name we have loved all along.
If Delainey was a boy she would have been this name...seems right.

Related Posts

12 comments:

Bex said...

I can't believe it's just a month left. Wow. I can't wait to see your maternity photos. You are going to look gorgeous.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

It's gone by so fast!!! Full term in a week! I'm dying to know his name!

You look so so good!! That pregnant shirt is awesome!! I can't wait to see your maternity/family photos.

Hope your US goes well!

Ashley said...

Yay full term!! Anytime now baby!! Yay for another ultrasound!! Love that black floral top!! Can't wait to see the pics after they are done!! Enjoy this time with D!!!

Kaella Carr said...

One month! Oh my goodness! So exciting!!! I can't wait to hear his name. It'll be perfect whatever you decide :)

Carolyn said...

You're getting so close! I can't wait to see your little man and hear his name! Definitely enjoy your last month with D! It's crazy how it changes, even if it is amazing! :)

Leigh said...

Can't wait to hear what you guys decided on for his name! Names are hard

findingpurehappiness.com said...

You look gorgeous! So excited for your little guy to join your family :-) I've seen pictures that Whitney does and they always turn out great, can't wait to see yours! Enjoy your last month or so with D, just the girls <3

Gabriella said...

I am so excited for this little man to join your family! Be on the look out for some things on the way for him. Some spoiling from California! :)

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

One month left! Crazy!! Can't wait to hear his name :) And especially can't wait to see your maternity photos!

Whit said...

You are not huge and you are going to look stunning in our top secret location ;) lol CAn't believe he's going to be here in just a few weeks. AHHHH!!! :) Gonna be awesome. Enjoy every moment like you have been. xox

Jen Linton said...

Im excited to know the name! Someone close to us took my girl name (after I told her that was my name but she begged me to tell her long ago. grrrr) and I was able to use my boy name before anyone took it!

Christy said...

I can't believe you're 36 weeks already! Soooo excited to see this little man!