{thoughtful}

/
9 Comments
This past winter I was lucky enough to collaborate with an incredible Canadian shop called MatanteGe. The owner of this shop Genevieve is seriously talented. She knits amazing hats and other knit goodies and to top it off is an amazing artist.


Not long after our feature with this shop our poor Ty got sick and passed away. Not a month after that Genevieve sent the most thoughtful gift for Whitney & family. This beautiful painting she did of Ty.


And if that wasn't enough from this sweet soul - last week I picked up the mail only to be surprised once again by Genevieve. I was blown away when I opened it up. 

Black hats for the entire Black family!
She sent the most adorable (& soft!!) hat and diaper cover for Baby Black - 


PLUS she sent Miss D the matching hat. Genevieve now reads my blog so clearly knows my LOVE for matching. I am so insanely excited for these two to match now!!


 And she didn't shop there - she sent a hat for Justin...


For myself...

AND for Whit & Dust too!

SERIOUSLY. This woman has a heart of gold and is so incredibly thoughtful. I just cannot get over it.

As much as I don't want snow I cannot wait to use these hats. Delainey and I actually wore ours one morning when it was awfully chilly out for our morning walk last week.


Delainey being the fashion queen that she is insisted on continuing to wear it for most of the morning.


That's right - with her sandals over her footies pajamas.


Thank you again Genevieve.
And be sure to check out her shop if you want some amazing hats or beautiful art work!!!

Related Posts

9 comments:

Bex said...

OMG! Those hats are ADORABLE! I love the fluffy ears. And that diaper cover! AHHH! Squeals! So cute.

Ashley said...

Wow, that is soo sweet of her!! I might have to check out her prices to get a pic of Lily done!! It would be a great keepsake and something I could use in the nursery, our room or the great room!! Love that she sent stuff for the whole family!!

Gabriella said...

This is the best ever! How adorable is the Black family going to be matching!! What a wonderful and thoughtful friend! :)

Murdock's mama said...

SO sweet…& gorgeous!!! <3

Katie said...

how sweet!!! I love your hat and all the others too! so cute!

Leigh said...

That is so nice and thoughtful of her! Love what she sent you too :)

Whit said...

She is AH-mazing. Seriously the most incredible heart. I cannot wait to get my toque and start rocking my own original Genevieve. We have her watercolour hung in our living room, it's my most favourite piece of art. Plus.. how would she have figured out you love to match? I had no idea ;) xox

Geneviève Désy said...

Thank you so much!! It was my pleasure really :) Plus, see all the amazing comments I get in return, that's gold ;) Miss D looks so cute in it and I can wait to see your little guy wearing his! xox

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oh wow that Genevieve sounds amazing! Those hats are adorable and I love how they are all matching. Can't wait to see a family photo in them once baby come :)