{Project Love Bear}

/
3 Comments
Today I have a shop to share with you that I think is just awesome.
This shop is a family effort - together they find, up-cycle and send off these amazing rompers they make from graphic tees!

Tracy asked me what Delainey was into to send her something she loved and as soon as I pulled out one of the rompers from the parcel she received - she screamed "Spider-Man!" I think you succeeded Tracy!
{And yes her Daddy has her brainwashed!}
I was so excited when they posted this photo on Instagram right after we chatted - I was hoping ours was in there! :)



And they sent Delainey 2 of these!

First up: Batman!


They make 3 different style rompers and this is the tank style. Delainey is wearing a 2T.




I love the cuffs at the bottom.





To get it on and off the child goes through the neck. I do have this one tied at the back as it kept falling off her shoulder and frustrating her but as she grows taller it will fit perfectly!


I just think rompers are the cutest!


Second one and definitely Delainey's favorite: Spider-Man!



She's wearing the tee shirt style romper here - also in a 2T.
{The other style they have is a drawstring romper - see below}





Here are a couple more from their shop that I am lovin'!





Now you can SHOP and get 30% off your order using the code MOMLIFE30 until October 31st! :)

Be sure to check them out on Instagram.
Thank you again Tracy & family! I love what you guys are doing.

Related Posts

3 comments:

Bex said...

OMG! That bat man one is ADORABLE. SO CUTE. I want one for myself hahaha.

Whit said...

Super cute!!! I wish East could wear something like that cause it's awesome!! lol Fin would love the spider man one too!! xo

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

These are adorable! What a great idea.