{Baby Black Take 2: Week 34}

/
11 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 35 weeks now}


Tank c/o Peanut in my belly

How far along: 
34 weeks!


Highlights: 
Having an ultrasound on Friday. As I mentioned I had measured small for the previous 3 appointments (6 weeks) so my doctor decided to just be safe and check on little guys progress especially since Miss D was only 5lbs 13oz for being on time.

I totally didn't think this ultrasound would be as great as it was, I thought he would be too big in there to see much but it was incredible. I wanted to cuddle with the screen. :)
You could see his chubby cheeks, wee nose, his mullet of hair and he was moving all over the place! He had his arm under his chin {see below photo}, he was also sucking his hand and scratched his head.


He is small but they don't think we need to worry - plus he is head down! Good boy - no crazy positions like his sister. They "estimate" he is 4lbs 8oz right now but I have heard this can be super inaccurate so who knows.


I was already excited to meet him but I am even more so now. I wish he could have did a little sign language and told us what name he would like to be called. ;) ha ha

Feeling: 
I have been experiencing a lot of acid reflux this week - I had to google if there was a name for it as I had never had it before and didn't think it was heartburn [which I have never had either]. It's the worst at night and first thing in the morning. Yucko.
I feel very large and always hungry. Many people comment that I am looking very pregnant these days. Indeed.
I am beyond exhausted by the time Delainey goes to bed especially on my work days and having Lily too but I can't complain.
Yesterday was a pretty awful day. I almost left work multiple times only to start feeling a bit better and then it would start back up. Then Justin was out again and Delainey was being a stink when I was trying to get dinner ready which was upsetting Lily...oi. Plus I couldn't fall asleep last night until after 2am so it just wasn't my favorite day - but today is a new one!
He is SO busy. I honestly feel him so much I wonder when he sleeps! It's nothing short of amazing though so even though it can be super uncomfortable now and it often hurts it will continue to be one of the best parts of my day for the next 5ish weeks!


What I'm wearing:
Let's just say yesterday I changed my outfit after I had already put my boots on AS I was walking out the door for work. I decided I just wasn't comfortable. It's getting trickier! I also noticed on my 27th bathroom break of the day that said dress I threw on was indeed on backwards. Winner.
I love the bump and will miss the bump and know dressing post-partum is even less fun so I am just trying to enjoy the lumps and bumps right now. :)






Workouts: 
3. 


What I'm looking forward to: 
Delainey's birthday tomorrow {I took the day off!} and her party on Saturday.
Going for a walk tomorrow with Whit, Fin and Huck! We finally get to introduce Cruz and Huck!!


Best moment of the week:
Seeing our little guy! Oh my gosh I love him.
Getting more done in the nursery. :) I need to do an Ikea trip.

Related Posts

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Boo to acid reflux!! I had that with Noah and it was horrible!! Boy names... We have none!! Mike thinks he has two... And originally they were on the list, but now that baby #2 is a real reality and could very well be a boy... I don't know about the names!! Haha. Love that your dress was on backwards haha!! Make sure you check the mail towards the end of the week!! Glad little boy is doing great! I love the later ultrasounds- almost makes it more real to see a full fledged baby in there moving

Leigh said...

Glad that the ultrasound went well and that he is head down! That's awesome news :) I loved being pregnant, but don't miss that super uncomfortable and big feeling towards the end. You are still looking fantastic!

Stacy said...

Happy Early Birthday to Miss Delainey!!

Murdock's mama said...

You are SO close! :) Happy to hear everything is perfect!
Happy early Birthday to D!! :)
PS...you look fantastic!

Kaella Carr said...

As always, you're looking amazing and I love ALL your outfits!!! So stylish!

Happy early birthday to D! It's London's birthday Thursday and the party is on Saturday too :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You look awesome! I am so sorry about your day :( I am happy to hear baby boy looks good and head down! I am hoping for a girl since I have started to doubt our boy name... of course, pregnant hormones make you crazy I think.
I cannot wait to see birthday photos, happy early birthday D!

Jen Linton said...

3rd tri preg posts make me want to be pregnant again STAT. Maybe you'll have a dream soon and his name will come to you!!!

Gabriella said...

Love that you got to see him again on the ultrasound! Those are just amazing to me. Sorry about the bad day. Hoping the rest of the week is better! <3 You are so close to meeting this little man!!!

Bex said...

Yay for a good ultrasound!

Your outfits are still amazing, even if you aren't feel comfortable. <3

Whit said...

I'm in absolute awe of the amount of outfits you create and the amount of clothes you have. I think I wore the same 10 outfits when I was pregnant... heck who am I kidding, even now ;) lol You look great as always!! ;) xox

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Love all your outfits! As usual! Happy Birthday to Miss D! I guess that explains why you can't meet Leigh and I at the zoo tomorrow haha! ;) And glad the ultrasound went well! I never tired of seeing my baby on that screen :)