{Baby Black Take 2: Week 32}

/
10 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 33 weeks now}

How far along: 

Top c/o Peanut in my belly {large}

Highlights: 
Justin painting the room!! :) The main color is up and now she just needs to paint the feature wall - we measured and taped last night so we are SO close.


Feeling: 
Large. Everything feels large. I joke {even though it's not a joke!} that my butt and boobs grow as fast as my belly when I am pregnant. It's not my favorite. ;)
Hard to take a deep breath - apparently I am snoring a lot. ;) Sorry Just.
Headaches have been bad. Lower back and butt are sore. Exhausted.
He is SO busy!!! And crazy in there. He gets into some awkward positions and sure tries hard to bust my skin open. Justin and I get a kick out of all his craziness and I sure do love it.

What I'm wearing:






Workouts: 
5 - Workouts have felt really good lately even if in the evening I feel like I can't get off the couch!


What I'm looking forward to: 
Getting the closet organized in the nursery. That means washing all the itty bitty clothes! Can't wait.
Setting the room up.
Putting the mobile together I am making.
Feature wall being done in the nursery.


Best moment of the week:
Date night with Justin.
^ Poor little girl was still not 100% yesterday so she had a jammie day at Gramma's. :) And we made her stay inside during photos!
I had to drag Justin out in the rain to take photos for me last night only to discover I didn't have the memory card in the camera....whooops.
SO we had to do them again! Good thing he loves me.

PS. A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jolie! We love you and hope you have an amazing day!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Aww you're so beautiful! Any chance you'll be selling some of your awesome maternity clothes when you no longer need them??? ;) I've been sorting and organizing through Sully's baby clothes and I can't believe how small they were at one time! Itty bitty baby clothes are the best.

Bex said...

I love your top in your last outfit pic. So cute!

Leigh said...

Love all of your outfits and belly yet again! Putting away those itty bitty clothes is so much fun. Can't wait to see how the paint and room turn out! :)

Ashley said...

Love that sweater!! Your butt does not look bigger in the pics!! Can't wait to "see" the nursery!! I was hoping the exhaustion part was just a first trimester thing!! Lol

Gabriella said...

Awesome that the nursery is almost painted. He is going to be here SO soon!!! :) Love all your outfits!

Jen Linton said...

I just can't stand all of your cute outfits!!! (in a good way haha. I'm jealous!)

Katie said...

you're looking SOO good! can't wait to see the nursery!

Whit said...

Poor Bean, nothing sucks more than when they are sick! Yay for the painting being done!! Excited to see it! xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You look so great, even though you aren't feeling that way! Little boy is getting bigger!!

Love your outfits and super exciting about the nursery being painted! So close!!
I love putting all the little clothes in the nursery! I don't enjoy having to put them all away after they grow out of them though! I need to do that with both kids clothes right now!

Hope D feels better :(

Christy said...

you look so cute!!! I love all your outfits! Hope Delainey is feeling better soon!