{Baby Black Take 2: Week 30}

/
9 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 31 weeks now}

I feel like I just posted one of these as I did last weeks late so I will try and keep it brief. ;)

How far along: 
30 weeks! 10 weeks to go - SO crazy!!




Highlights: 
All this little guys movement! I just love it - even at 3am when he's at kickboxing practice. ;) I am pretty sure Delainey has felt it many times when she is sitting on my lap as she turns and looks at my belly confused but I don't think understands when I try and explain it to her.
Justin and I felt his first hiccups!
He's a little stink though - I cannot for the life of me get a video of his movements. The second I switch my phone to video he freezes even if seconds before he was contorting my belly like crazy or trying to escape via belly button!


Feeling: 
Excited for him to join us but feel like I have SO much to do.
I am uncomfortable by the evenings most nights - mainly my lower back is sore. I LOVE my spikey orange ball again this time around and hope to book a massage pronto.
This week work has drained me - my new replacement started with me and it's just been a lot without boring you with details.



What I'm wearing:




Workouts: 
5 plus Cruzie walks.
 I am loving this DVD below as I can still use heavy weights to get a good workout and it has some good ab work in there that is doable this stage in pregnancy. I am also sticking with my 21 Day fix workouts. LOVE them.



What I'm looking forward to: 
The long weekend at the lake with family and Justin having extra days off.




Related Posts

9 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so happy I found your cute blog! You look amazing! I'm expecting baby #3, and I'm looking forward to more baby updates. :-) New follower!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You look awesome, as usual! I cannot believe you are already 30 weeks!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Wow, baby will be here before you know it!! So exciting! And you're outfits are gorgeous (you dress better pregnant than most people not pregnant, haha!)

Bex said...

30 weeks already?! Man, Liam really needs to get working on his painting for little man. Mama really needs to go buy canvas, haha. I'm so sorry it's taken us this long.

Leigh said...

It's crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone! I meant to ask you- do you guys have names picked out?

Carolyn said...

You look AMAZING and I am so jealous of your workout motivation! You kick booty my friend! :)

Katie said...

you are amazing!!! i so badly miss working out but can not get myself to do it! so ready to not feel so sick!!

Amie@RunningOnHealthy.com said...

You are just glowing :) So exciting and the countdown is totally on!

Whit said...

Awe I totally forgot about hiccups!! I LOVED those. Awe... stop, just stop with the stories. I'm done having babies... make it sound horrible please. Remind us of how sick you are ;) lol xox