{Baby Mama: Mayah Kay}

/
6 Comments
Happy Friday! :) I am excited to share this amazing site with you today - not only because I LOVE matching with my little Miss D but I also love comfort. Especially these days!
And Mayah Kay offers both of those things. 

Mayah Kay has the softest matching leggings for Mommy and daughter as well as skirts, dresses and tops! They design and make most of their line which makes them so unique.
You don't have to have a daughter to enjoy this site either - all pieces are sold separately!

The owner Jenah sent Delainey and I each a pair of her Electric Blue & Black Mommy & Me Leggings. I LOVE the print!




Delainey is wearing the S/M and they are big on her but when she has her shoes on they stay up over her feet and I just roll the waist down once. Plus - they will last SO long!! Bonus! :)





^ top: c/o Crowns & Coroknits

I just rolled mine down to sit under my belly! Love that I can wear this now comfortably and will be able to post baby too. Possibly far too often.

^ top: c/o Hip Little Babes 

 ^ bracelets c/o Flourish Leather








 ^ Delainey's top c/o Mawdsley Loves & shoes  c/o Tiny Threads


I'm excited to pair them up with boots in the fall too!

Here are a few of my other favorites from the shop right now:



Join their mailing list and you will get 20% off your first order! :)

Thank you again Jenah! We LOVE your site oh so much.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Bex said...

The anchor tops are super cute. Those leggings look great on you guys. I love all of your matching.

Brie said...

Cute!! Am I allowed to get matching leggings for Sully and I? Hahaha! That's a serious question, for real ;)

P. Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh those are SO cute!!! You two are just adorable in them :) I'm having a baby girl this November so I think a couple of pairs is a must! Thanks for sharing :)

Leigh said...

Love them! You girls are too cute :)

Katie said...

you guys are just the cutest!!!

Whit said...

Matchy Matchy... so cute! That's your thing and you two know how to rock it ;) xox