{Baby Black Take 2: Week 28}

/
12 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 29 weeks now}

How far along: 
28 weeks

Highlights: 
Moving into the 3rd trimester!
We got curtains for the nursery. I like knocking things off my list of things we need. I can't wait to get it all set up in there. I still need a few items and I have to get working on the mobile I am making.


Feeling: 
I'm not sure this boy sleeps! I swear I feel him all day long and at every bathroom break at night. Justin has experienced a few of his "crazy" times and his comment is always "oh my god buddy". He's a wild one and in a matter of seconds we can feel him to the right, left and low down. I think he's huge! :) I love it so much but I have to be honest and say he does hurt at times. He likes the same old spot, does some big uncomfortable turns and now likes to get really low and wreaks havoc on my pelvis. I'm excited to find out his current position.
Feel about the same. Some days are better than others. But I am just enjoying these last few months. Time is flying by and I want to favor these last months of my last pregnancy even if that means feels icky.


What I'm wearing:




Date night:

Back to work:


Workouts: 
5 plus walks until Cruz left for the lake! I always feel so much better after a workout but some days it takes a lot to get me downstairs to do them! :)

What I'm looking forward to: 
Painting the nursery. :)
 I have an appointment Friday with the doctor and then we start going every 2 weeks!

^ I felt as tired as I looked yesterday!

Best moment of the week:
Date night with my handsome hubby.
Enjoying my last full week off with Delainey.

Related Posts

12 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

You always dress so darn cute!

Carolyn said...

You look so cute! :) Welcome to the third trimester! Our little (big) guy never stops moving either! I think we're going to have some busy bodies on our hands! HAHAHA

Katie said...

that maxi shirt and tied shirt outfit? SO SO cute!! yeah for the third trimester!!!

Jen Linton said...

yup, cannot even come close to your preggo outfits. mostly because i am WAY too cheap. And hate wearing non-workout clothes haha

Bex said...

Love that black lace shirt. Can I come raid your closet? Haha.

Christy said...

Happy third trimester! Ellie loves to do the pelvic bone dance too and it is NOT fun for mama!

Ashley said...

Ugh pelvic pain is the worst! I remember taking Noah would fall out! It must be getting cool there based on this weeks outfits with long sleeves!! Lol, but I do love them! Did you end up buying fabric?

Gabriella said...

I love the Proud Mama shirt! 29 weeks already is crazy, and so fun that the nursery is coming along. It must be so fun to decorate and prepare for this little man! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love every single outfit! That belly looks so good on you!

What a mover he is! Pelvic pain doesn't sound like fun. Maybe you have motion sickness from his never ending movements? ;)

I am shocked at how fast this pregnancy is going! He's going to be here in no time!

Kaylyn said...

Hey Alison! I am looking to buy the "Theres a peanut in my belly" shirt for one of my girl friends and was wondering what size you ordered? She is about the same size as you - if you don't mind sharing it would be super helpful :)
Thanks!

Whit said...

Awe look at that baby belly. So awesome! Can't wait to feel him move, you are doing so great! Keep it up mama!! xox

J and A said...

Kaylyn - I bought a Large! They fit quite small! :)