{This weeks}

/
11 Comments
High:
Having my last day of work until August 17!


I took a photo just like this on my last day before summer when I was pregnant with D!


Best buys:


^ I've been wanting to find some Hunters for Delainey to grow into and wanted shiny ones for her like mine BUT when we learned this babe was a boy I decided the matte would be better cause then he could wear them afterwards. Found these brand new ones on Kijiji for $20 - then the seller messaged me cause she had the size posted wrong so gave them to me for $10!

I also bought another hiking backpack for Baby #2 [similar to ours] off Kijiji also for next summer for $20.
Both of these items were within 5 minutes of my work too, I refuse to go far!

Pretty:



^ Thank you neighbors for growing pretty flowers that I cut over the fence and enjoy.

Cutest:


Happy place:


Shadows:


^ I LOVE her piggy tails in the shadow!

Most exciting news:



^ They finally paved the hill in our ravine after MANY requests to city from Justin.

Silliest:


^ When I checked on Delainey yesterday morning {as she slept past her usual wake up time} I saw this. She obviously found her hat on top of her stuffies sometime in the morning, put it on and went back to sleep. She was really mad at me at bed time that I made her take it off to go to bed. Obsessed.


Videos:

^ This video is SO Delainey's personality. I thought she was going over to dump water on Cruz again who had moved to my right and she quickly changed her mind and got me!!

^This video shows just how excited Delainey gets for her bike videos. This is her ultimate favorite one. Clearly.

Related Posts

11 comments:

Leigh said...

Woo hoo for summer holidays! You've got some great kijiji skills to find those for so cheap! Can I hire you? And when I saw that video still of Cruz named dump, I was like "I hope this isn't what I think it is"....haha

Bex said...

Man you have good luck with Kijiji!! That's so awesome! I'm with Leigh, can I hire you to score me some good deals?! Haha.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You are a Kijiji Queen lol!! I have only got one good deal on there. I should look more!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You are a Kijiji Queen lol!! I have only got one good deal on there. I should look more!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yea for being on summer break!! And those Hunters were a steal! They look just like mine as I have navy ones that are not shiny. If only mine were only $10. ;)

krink said...

<3

Ashley said...

Holy great kijiji steals!! I'm still looking for a cheap ergo! Those boots are adorable!! Yay for being done work!! I will have to watch the videos once I am home!! They just paved the path in our new park!!

Murdock's mama said...

I did the same thing with the kids' hunter boots. The only way I could justify them was to get matte black...haha! #FrugalPeopleProblems :)
PS....YAY for summer break!!!

Whit said...

She's such a cutie!! What a stinker with the water and what a find on Kijiji for the Hunter boots!! :)

Katie said...

hunter boots! so jealous! i want a pair myself and one for addi! what a great find!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Nice find on the Hunters!

Love the videos!! Her dancing is the best!! So excited!!