{little things}

/
11 Comments
Delainey my little love. You are growing up before my very eyes. And far too quickly I must add. 
I adore watching you grow into more and more of a little girl from our baby every day but I am constantly making mental notes of little things I don't ever want to forget about you right now. You are so fun and look forward to every day with you. 
 I am so forever grateful I was chosen to be YOUR Mom. 
Seriously one thousand perfect worth the wait to get YOU.

Those little things {21 months}.


your excitement when Daddy gets home.

seeing your little face in the window waiting for me every afternoon when I pick you up from Gramma Debbie's on my work days.

your "faces". The scrunched up nose smile. Your side eye glare. Your "I can't possibly smile right now but really want to look". You have so many and I adore them all.

how your body just melts into my arms after night time stories and for the few minutes I rock you and talk to you before laying you in your crib.

your little voice when you talk to yourself in your crib after waking up or when you are reading books.

how you randomly out of no where come and give our legs a big hug.

your hair after a bath. it's amazing.

your perfect blue eyes just like your Daddy's.

how you stop playing just to go give Cruz a kiss or some loving.

how a song can bust you out of a mood and make you dance.

your dance moves. they are easily one of our most favorite things.

how you give us the side eye ball and then a huge smile.

your evolving way of saying I love you.

how you say "see ya" then do your wave and blow a kiss.

To be continued...

Love you little peanut. 

Related Posts

11 comments:

Nikki said...

So sweet! She is getting so big!

Rachel Steck said...

Adorable
xoxo
Rachel

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Aww love this post :) It makes me smile so much and reminds me of A too. I love how they are little girls now, even if it is trying at times :)

Brie said...

Awww <3

Gabriella said...

This is the sweetest! :)

Whit said...

Stop it... you're gonna make me cry. It is definitely the little things that are so precious that you have to write down and remember. xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love this!! Need to remember all the sweet little details!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh what a sweet post! You are so wise to do posts like this so you can look back at them when the memories are a little bit less fresh. I love it when parents do posts about the funny things their kids say, so you'll have to do that when Delainey is a bit more verbal! It sounds like she is such a fun, sweet, spunky kid!

Ashley said...

Love this post, reminds me I'm well overdue on doing one for Noah haha! Actually I haven't done an update on Noah at all for quite a few months!!

Leigh said...

Love this post! Delainey is just the cutest :)

Bex said...

So sweet. Such a beautiful little girl <3