{Baby Mama: Wee Urban Take 2}

/
2 Comments
Happy Friday! You may remember when I shared the Canadian company called Wee Urban last month when I talked about our love for their Sleep Sacs. {Check that post out here.}
We love this sleep sac right now - Delainey sleeps in it in just her diaper and it's perfect!

She also rocked it on the dance floor at Jeff & Jolie's wedding!


I was thrilled when Wee Urban contacted me after my last post and asked if I {meaning Delainey} was interested in being a Brand Ambassador for them.
I think their brand is amazing - cute and trendy prints, amazing quality and affordable prices as well as shipping. I love spreading the word about incredible Canadian companies.

We were surprised to get a package from them right away with 3 of their adorable rompers.
They are made of super soft organic cotton and come in 4 different sizes.



 Delainey is wearing 18-24 months. They are even long on her. 

^ pointing out air planes


They are not heavy - the fabric is light and breathable - perfect for summer wear and even into fall with a hoodie or cardigan.



^ They wash and dry beautifully! :)

Delainey's favorite has got to be this pink giraffe one. Each time she wears it she tells me many times a day what is on her romper!


moccs: c/o Crowns & Coroknits



{Giraffe also comes in Turquoise}


This purple blossom is my favorite!



I love that these rompers are stylish, comfortable for Delainey and perfect for anything. Playing, exploring, riding her bike, going to the zoo and can be dressed up. {If my daughter would wear anything other than moccs & certain sandals that is. :)} I had a cute pair of leopard print Mary Jane flats that would go perfect with this romper to dress is up a bit and it was a NO GO!





I love the neckline of these rompers - they are super stretchy elastic so you don't have to fight to get it over their head and it's a nice ruffled look when it's on.



Be sure to check out Wee Urban. They have such awesome products all the way from new born {I am eyeing their Safari Bring Me Home set - so sweet} all the way to 5T in certain products.
Plus these products last - check out this little girl rocking the same dress a few years later!


Check them out on:
Facebook

Thanks again Wee Urban - we love your brand!

Related Posts

2 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love these rompers! D looks so cute in them and they look comfy!!

Whitney Cowan said...

I love these rompers too!! The giraffe one is adorable I love the little ruffle!!! And the model may be super cute too ;)