{Baby Black Take 2: Week 24}

/
19 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 25 weeks now}

shirt c/o There's a Peanut in my belly

How far along: 
24 weeks

Highlights: 
Jeff and Jolie came over for dinner last night! Jeff helped us move the spare bed out of the new nursery and to my parents house as well he helped shuffle shelves around for us as we bought some new shelving units from Ikea. I've been purging closets and book shelves like crazy and it feels so good!
It makes me SO excited to see that room empty! Today I will be washing the walls and perhaps tackling the closet which is - I admit - my spare closet. And I am not so sure what I am going to do without it...seriously.

Feeling: 
I am just glad Cruz is feeling better! Me - same old. I will say I am SO thankful Cruz decided not to love the wet food any more because it about killed me preparing it. 
I get short of breath a lot easier lately and still have round ligament pain on my left side only.
He is SO busy inside this belly of mine and oh how I love it. On Friday morning
when Cruz and I were cuddling while D napped he was going crazy - it looked liked he was doing the wave across my belly. Of course when I moved to get my phone to video it - he stopped. ;)



What I'm wearing:
Forgot to take pics last week and didn't wear much other than comfy clothes around the house since we didn't do much.

Workouts: 
4 workouts plus less Cruz walks than normal. :(

What I'm looking forward to: 
We finally got a good pallet (I wanted one that was old looking not bright new wood) and Justin too it apart for me and then put it back together how we needed it. SO excited to get started on this DIY art for the nursery.
I'm also eager to meet my new doctor(s?) on Friday.

Best moment of the week:
Cruz feeling better finally.

Out-takes: 



Related Posts

19 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

I'm glad Cruz is getting back to normal and I'm excited to see this pallet project! And the nursery! Hurry up will ya? {hahaha}.
xoxo
Rachel

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

LOVE the outtakes! So excited to hear about the nursery more. I am trying to plan A's big girl room but at the same time I am not sure if we will be in our house in even 6 months, or if A will be upstairs etc so probably not doing too much at the moment. Are you redoing a dresser again?

Jen Linton said...

I always tried to catch my belly moving on video and its like he knew when I'd press play because then it would stop! I think i have 2 good videos of it though!

Murdock's mama said...

Yay for nursery progress...I can't wait to see you! Love your outtakes! ;)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

So happy to hear Cruz is feeling better!! Did the wet food smell badly?

Isn't the movement the best??

Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!! A pallet is going to look awesome I'm sure. Hope your Doctors meeting goes well!

krink said...

;)

Ashley said...

Wet food is the worst!! Gracie won't eat it now either, but she is done her meds, so she doesn't have to have it anymore. She is feeling much better now too!! You look great! Can't wait to see the nursery!!! Yay for new doctors!!

Carolyn said...

OMG! The outtakes! HAHAHAHA :) You're so cute. Glad to hear Cruz is doing better! Yay for nursery progress!

Leigh said...

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the nursery! Love the out takes :)

Bex said...

Love your outtakes hahah.
Glad Cruz is doing better.
I really need to get my butt in gear and get supplies for Liam's project for you!

Living out of Wedlock said...

Sounds like some nesting action is taking place! Yay ro Cruz feeling better and love the outtakes!

Living out of Wedlock said...

Sounds like some nesting action is taking place! Yay ro Cruz feeling better and love the outtakes!

Gabriella said...

Yay for 25 weeks!! Can't wait to see the nursery! Adorable outtakes!!

Nikki said...

Gosh this pregnancy is flying by! So glad Cruz is feeling better! Love the out takes!

Kelly said...

I love that shirt and your necklace is so pretty!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Janna Renee said...

Haha great outtakes! I do NOT miss round ligament pain.

Brie said...

So glad to hear Cruz is feeling better! Hahaha, those outtakes are awesome! Can't wait to see all your nursery projects :)

Whitney Cowan said...

Awe I love that the movements are getting so cool!!
The pallet idea sounds awesome, I've been wanting to do a big sign with a pallet, just no time ;) So now you can do it and show me your ways!! lol
Ummm.. and your moves never disappoint ;) xox

Katie said...

you are just the cutest! i love those shorts!