{Baby Mama: Royal + Reese}

/
6 Comments
Happy Friday! We have had some HOT days here lately and the weekend is only supposed to get hotter. I am not complaining - it just gives us more reason to eat ice cream and you may just find me in the kiddie pool with Miss D and Cruzie!  
Today I am super excited to share another awesome shop called Royal + Reese.

Royal + Reese is made up of 3 sisters who have a passion for creating fashionable clothing for babies and kids! The name of their shop is actually derived from two of their kids names as they were their initial inspiration - love that!
They carry some awesome Tees.


Along with Leggings as well Skirts {many are on sale right now too}.


"Delainey" got to choose an item from their shop to show off and I doubt you will be surprised with "her" pick....


Yes we of course went with their amazing "I want Ice Cream" tee in dark grey.


{Bloomer shorts c/o Dainty & Lion, Moccs c/o Crowns & Coroknits}


Delainey is wearing a size 2T.


She really loves it! :) The tee itself is super soft and goes with everything.
Plus it's unisex as many of their tees are.




{Headband made my me for her 1st birthday party}



It's such a great tee for summer. Every find she wears it out people always say "me too!" to also wanting ice cream. :)

Use the code ALISON10 to get 10% off your entire order!

Be sure to follow on:
Instagram @royalandreese

Thank you again ladies!
Delainey would like to leave you with this on how much she loves her tee:

Related Posts

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Noah seemed that understand everything D was saying and was even laughing! She sounds just like Noah's stories!! Chatty girl!! Loved it!! Love the shirt too!!

Bex said...

She's so cute. <3

Jen Linton said...

I want that shirt in my size. ps I may have just stocked my freezer with ben and jerrys

Rachel Steck said...

I love her little voice!
xoxo
Rachel

Leigh said...

Love the shirt! Her little voice is adorable :) so is Cruz rolling in the background

Whit said...

hahaha she's so cute!! What an awesome company and I LOVE those floral pants you showed!! xox