{Baby Black Take 2: Week 21}

/
8 Comments
{I am posting a week behind - I am 22 weeks now}

How far along: 
21 weeks

Highlights: 
Hearing this little guys heartbeat while at our appointment on Wednesday.
I also got a Doppler in the mail to review so I am really excited to give that a try at home.


Feeling: 
So so. I have better days and times of the day than others so I can't complain. The headaches are a pain in this heat.

Icky & Loving:
No aversions.
I make my own version of the Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks so that is a nice treat at home on a hot day {3 bags of passion tea steeped in a juice jug then add 1 can of lemonade concentrate} It's not sweet but it's delicious.
Loving blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, nectarines and ice cream. All together is just perfection.
Cucumbers.


What I'm wearing:

^ tee Hip Little Babes - this is her new dark grey and gold one!




Workouts: 
4 plus a hike and daily walks with Cruzie. Still loving the 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme but I did do one of my pregnancy DVDs cause I wanted a good ab workout before our beach day. ha ha

What I'm looking forward to: 
Starting some projects for the nursery.
More baby name talk.


Best moment of the week:
Justin felt him kick for the first time Sunday morning while I was still sleeping and little man was doing his kicks and jabs.
Being on HOLIDAYS as of today until August 17th.

Related Posts

8 comments:

Bex said...

I LOVE your hip little babes shirt and the skirt you're wearing with it. That color is so pretty!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

So happy everything is going well for all of you!! Enjoy your holiday with the family. I am loving all of the fix workouts too!! You are such a pretty prego. xoxo

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You're are such a stylish pregnant lady! Can you dress me??

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You're are such a stylish pregnant lady! Can you dress me??

Carolyn said...

You have off until August??? JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) You look adorable, and can you pour me a big glass of the PTL??? Hey thanks. :)

Jen Linton said...

Is it bad to say I have baby fever again already?! Haha, I miss all the weekly preggo things! You have the best outfits. Seriously.

Christy said...

enjoy your summer off!!! you look so cute :D

Whit said...

That's so awesome Just got to feel his little kicks!! Such an incredible moment, you never forget it! Your passion tea lemonade sounds delicious!! Can't believe how fast this pregnancy is moving along!!~xox