{Baby Black Take 2: Week 19 & 20}

/
15 Comments
{I am posting a week behind and playing catch up - I am 21 weeks now}

Time is seriously flying by. I feel like when I was pregnant with Delainey it took forever to get to the half way point and now it honestly feels like we just found out about this peanut but he is over half way baked already! I am just so thankful he is growing up a storm in there but I want this summer to NOT fly by..

 {top c/o Peanut in my belly}

How far along: 
19 weeks


& 20 weeks


I find it funny how different the belly looks at different times of the day. Top naked belly is morning - bottom one is night.

Highlights: 
Jeff & Jols wedding and being in NY! We saw this sign on our travels one day and I really wanted to go back and take my weekly photo with it. It took us a while to track it down again but we found it with a wee bit of help from a fellow New Yorker on the street!


Feeling: 
I'm giving up on Diclectin. It's just not working for me having to work {only 2 more days after today!!} and mainly keep up with Delainey. I would rather suck it up and feel crappy then feel like a zombie all day. I do take a Tylenol here and there if the peppermint oil doesn't cut it with the headaches and the nausea is still sticking around so I just eat a lot. :) But if I think back to a month ago or so I will say it's not as bad as it used to be so I can't complain.
Feeling lots of movement which I LOVE so much. A few times now I have felt it from the outside so I hope soon Justin and Delainey can feel it too.

Icky & Loving:
I definitely loved the pizza and street hot dog we had in NY but I am certain everyone enjoyed those! :) This baby just likes food.

What I'm wearing:


This dress is from American Pretty - I won it years ago on a blog giveaway and it worked well with the bump.


Workouts:
2 before we left for NY and then LOTS of walking, carrying Delainey and a bike ride through Central Park while away. Got back to my 21 Day Fix workouts yesterday - hurt so good! 

What I'm looking forward to: 
Being off for the summer.
Justin and I also chatted this past weekend about the nursery "vision" so I think we sorta know what we want. I said we needed to figure it out so I could start some crafting, DIYs and making a few purchases! I am SO excited about it.


{Delainey now points to my belly when we ask her where the baby is. I think sometimes she wonders what is going on with my tummy cause often she will touch my tummy and then lift up my top to see what's going on in there!}

Best moment of the week: 
Coming home to Cruz! I seriously missed her SO much.



Funniest moment of the week:
I was back at work yesterday after being gone the week and was on hall patrol - which I love because I get a chance to chat with so many students or over hear their conversations.

One student came up to me and said "Hey Mrs. Black - I'm glad you're back! Oh and you are going to be a Mom! Did you have that done on vacation?!!"

Another High School student casually walked past and told me that my stomach looked really good on me. ha ha

I will most definitely miss these students over the summer.

Related Posts

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the kids comments!! Too funny! And I love that hope sign! You will have to tell me where it is for when I go there one day ahaha. Love ready "he"!! Soo excited!! Can't wait to hear your theme!!

Bex said...

Haha I love when you post the student comments. Kids are hilarious.

I can't wait to hear your nursery vision! Liam's all ready to do some painting ;-)

Carolyn said...

You are so stinking adorable!! The HOPE sign is PERFECT for a bumpdate pic. :) I'm so sorry that you're still feeling crappy. Baby boy needs to be nice to his mama!!! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the nursery!

Amber said...

You look so so great! I LOVE your striped maxi dress. It's so cute!

Leigh said...

Love that Delainey is pointing to your belly and trying to figure it out :) boo to still feeling sick. Need an S&V delivery?

Living out of Wedlock said...

Did you have that done on vacation? That is hilarious! I think it is pretty wild how the belly looks different in the two pics also! I love how you style the bump!

Living out of Wedlock said...

Did you have that done on vacation? That is hilarious! I think it is pretty wild how the belly looks different in the two pics also! I love how you style the bump!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the American Pretty dress! I am glad your nausea has eased up a bit, but wish it would go away for you. Good call on giving up the meds too.
Excited to see the nursery! Is it bad I already have ideas for our next one? Lol

Jen Linton said...

Pinterest can be DEADLY when looking for nursery inspiration! I wanted to go in so many different directions because everything on there is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you end up going with!

Whit said...

hahaha I love your students. hahaha.. So funny!!! xox

Chelsea said...

You look adorable ;)

Kristin said...

Looking great lady! I hope the headaches and nausea get better!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

It is going by so fast! Can not believe you are over halfway there! You look amazing, as usual!

Glad you are feeling a bit better- perhaps more ice cream will help?

Love that picture with the HOPE sign- so fitting!

I want to hear about your nursery vision!! It's going to look awesome I'm sure.

Your students say the best things! Yup, got the bump on vacation!

Christy said...

Yaya for halfway!!! You look spectacular!

Kaella Carr said...

HAHAHA that comment from your student!! So funny!!

I'm excited to see your nursery-- you're so crazy talented I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Also, get used to boys eating a LOT!! LOL ;)