{a randoms post}

/
9 Comments

I KNOW I just kinda did a random post but that's all I got! Plus we are on our way to NY as you read this!!


***
About a month ago we did a free trial of the Honest Company diapers and wipes - we just had to pay shipping to Canada.

About the diapers {from site}:
Plant-based (PLA) inner and outer layers — gentle on your baby’s bottom.
Super absorbent core with fluff pulp harvested from certified sustainably managed forests – NO chlorine processing or harsh chemical bleaches.
Naturally derived odor inhibitors from citrus and chlorophyll.
Bio-based, gluten free wheat/corn blend in super absorbent core — less sodium polyacrylate.
Simply pure — no fragrances, lotions, or latex.
Cute, stylish designs for girls and boys — updated seasonally! 
Comfy-stretch side panels and soft, refastenable tabs for perfect fit and wigglability!
Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakage and blowouts.
Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for sensitive skin.


I obviously love the look of them! :) But they are hidden under clothes. Most of the time....:)


They fit Delainey great. I love that they are so good for the environment and so natural. If I could go to the store to buy them I probably would use them more often but I find the shipping to Canada expensive

Click HERE to try them out on behalf of Becky! :)

PS. Nicole introduced to me Costco diapers just last week though and they are amazing. Pretty much Huggies {which we have always used on Delainey} and WAY cheaper!

***

Our ravine FINALLY got one of these and it seriously made my day. I took a photo to send to Justin to celebrate. MAYBE this will mean I will pick up less of other dogs crap. Maybe.


***


Lastly I HAVE to tell you about the Beachbody SUMMER SALE! It's always our biggest sale with 85% off items! Certain items will sell out within hours but it runs through June 17th at noon. I even saw that PUMP is on the sale list and we haven't had PUMP in stock for months!!
So to see what's on sale click on my link HERE - then top right click SHOP and then you will see a tab on the left for SUMMER SALE when it is live! :) Happy Shopping!!
Have a great day!!

Related Posts

9 comments:

Jennifer Golding said...

Apparently West Coast Kids carries a bunch of Honest Company products. We have used Costco diapers for about a year and have never had a leak! Safe travels, enjoy all the wedding festivities. Hope you are feeling good :)

Murdock's mama said...

Totally jealous you're headed to NY! I still haven't been there {next year for my 30th though!!} Have a BLAST!!!

After the first few months, we switch the kids over to Target brand or Luvs {if I'm at WalMart} but I only use Parent's Choice {WalMart} wipes. They are SO thick...I LOVE them! And yes, if I had lots of money, I would totally buy Honest Co. everything!!

Ashley said...

Ya I found the honest diapers too expensive. I wish we like huggies diapers, because Costco ones would be soo much cheaper but they just don't work for Noah! We get constant leaks! Granted I usually order diapers when on sale from Walmart and have them delivered right to my door! I hope y have an amazing trip to NY!!

Bex said...

Aw thanks for sharing my Honest link :) I really don't mind paying the extra shipping because the bundles last us FOREVER so I don't order very often. And they've been including freebies in my last few orders. My last order I got a lip balm and I'm obsessed with it. Liam loves choosing his favourite prints. Anyways. Thanks again :)

I've decided I'm just going to bite the bullet and order both 21 day fix AND pump. Might as well.

I hope you have such a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Bex said...

PS - I don't see the sales posted yet??

Katie said...

we use target diapers and love them and so cheap! have such a great trip!!

Christy said...

super cute!!!! Have fun in NYC! Congrats to your brother & wife to be!

Gabriella said...

Have so much fun in NY! A big CONGRATS to Jeff and Jolie!! :)

Amber said...

Oooh have an amazing trip to NY! Can't wait to hear all about it!!