{weekend rewind}

/
15 Comments
Happy Tuesday! We had such a good long weekend. The weather at the lake wasn't the best - it was sunny and blue skies the whole time but a real chilly wind off the lake but it didn't stop us much from being outside. We just couldn't get out for a boat ride as it was like the ocean! We ate amazing meals and had lots of fun though.

Rewind back to Thursday - we baked an Apple Crisp for Justin's birthday. Delainey loves to "help".


For dinner just ordered pizza from the watering hole and Jeff and Jolie joined us.

Just had Friday off which was really nice so we headed out to the lake before Delainey's afternoon nap. We got to the lake around 330 and went for a walk to see Nana.
Gramma & Grandpa have "purse mail" for Delainey now, when she gets to the lake she gets a surprise in this purse. :) The purse itself was a hit! And perfect for the lake - ha.



 She was excited when Uncle Jeff & Auntie Jolie arrived!


  Perfect fit in her lounge chair now.




Saturday we checked out the thrift store and market.
She is also OBSESSED with her climbing structure this year and is the perfect size for it. She even climbs the rope climbing wall on the back with some assistance.



She had so much fun on it.






She hasn't been wanting to ride her bike the last couple times...she gets excited to go out and we put her helmet on and then she just says no and refuses.

Tried again at the lake and she still was being a stink.



LOVED Uncle Jeff jumping over her!


And throwing her after every slide!


We had a cabin full this weekend as Jeff's best man Scott and his fiancee Jade as well as one of his best men Joel and his wife Brittany came out for the joint Stag/Stagette Sunday night.
Bauer also came! He was the sweetest big retriever pup. Just sitting on Jeff's lap!


 Again with the purse!


 Playing with Auntie Jolie.


 Sunday night the Thomas's hosted the joint shower for Jeff and Jols. They had a treasure hunt set up and even these awesome outfits for them to wear!



Kaley and Delainey are going to be buddies for sure this summer.




We had an amazing dinner and I also got some good snuggles with baby Sydney who is 1 month old.

They played the shoe game also.


Delainey and I stayed for the yummy cupcakes and then headed back to the cabin for her already late bedtime. We took the pups for a walk before I put her down and Bauer was SO good on leash unlike our mutt.


I watched some of the billboard music awards before calling it a night.


I LOVE Taylor's new hair and her jump suit was amazing in my opinion.


Since Delainey was up early and the rest of the house was out super late we walked the back road for a while to keep the cabin quiet.


Then of course had to play on the slide!


And some more with Gramma before we left.



I'm going to like this structure when I can sit and get a tan while she plays! :) haha

We came home Monday afternoon and quickly unpacked and showered and headed to Gramma Debbie's for birthday dinner with Crystal, Troy and the kids. Like I said we ate very well this weekend and had great family time.

Related Posts

15 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

The purse idea is awesome! My Mom brings something in her purse for Avery when she comes over and now A is obsessed with her purse...of course.
That play structure is great and I love your thinking about sitting and tanning while D plays :) I wish this weekend was a tad warmer too! Our backyard is pretty sheltered so it felt a bit warmer back there.

Ashley said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!! Love golden pups! I will say it was very different seeing Taylor wearing a revealing outfit! My sister thought she had a boob job haha. I was sad Luke Bryan wasn't there. Lol
Love the purse! Noah check his mailbox on his little house every morning, so we have to remember to shove different toys in it to surprise him!

Bex said...

Looks like a fun weekend. That play structure is awesome!

Murdock's mama said...

Fun weekend. Weekends at the lake are my favorite! ;)

Katie said...

that play structure is awesome! we recently got one off a garage sale site and addi loves it. but it's huge and she climbs up and over everything so I have to stand right next to it! i love that you guys all go to the lake - i want a lake house!!

Kaella Carr said...

I love that you can head to the lake on weekends! My ex's family has a cabin and it was always one of my favourite little getaways!

D is seriously so beautiful! I love how she's always dressed so stylish :)

Danielle said...

Delainey's outfits are always so adorable! Sounds like it was an awesome weekend :)

Leigh said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! Is the water really low right now? I don't seem to remember your parents having sand

Whit said...

Looks like such an awesome weekend!! Always fun when you go to the lake!! That play structure looks like so much fun for D!! Definitely nice to have some fam time!! xox

Jen Linton said...

Looks like a great weekend. And purse mail is AWESOME. My current purse mail usually consists of forgotten m&ms and bobby pins :)

Brie said...

What a fun weekend! I can't wait to be settled in our new home in Calgary so our weekends can stop consisting of long to-do lists of things to do before we officially move out of our home. And that play structure is so cool! We don't have anything like that yet, but I would like to get something similar for Sully this summer.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Fun times!! That play structure is awesome!!

Love D's purse!! So flashy!!

The joint stag/stagette sounded like fun! Love their outfits!

Nikki said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm so happy lake season is here!

Gabriella said...

Such a fun weekend at the lake! D looks so happy and excited on her play structure. Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend with family!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend! I love that she gets 'mail' in her lake purse from your parents - that is too cute! This post makes me a little homesick for my parents cabin. I would normally be going up there for our May long weekend but we have a wedding so I need to stay back... hopefully I can get there in June!