{old}

/
11 Comments
So I had a long post all set for today that I have been working on here and there for weeks and yesterday when I came to finish it up - it's gone. Another post blogger decided to eat. :( I almost cried. Kinda like when I noticed yesterday our passports have expired. Double sad face.

Anyways today is a day I am very thankful for. 
It's Justin's birthday!!!

He knows how much we love him and appreciate him so even though my nice post is all gone I will say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
















We love you so much. Thank you for loving us girls more than anything (I know it's a close tie with your bike)! Thank you for working hard so I can be home part time and for all you do for our family. We are so lucky to have you as a husband and Daddy.
We hope your day is extra special and this year ahead is one of the best!
XOXO

Related Posts

11 comments:

Justin said...

Thanks Babe! Love all my girls!!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Happy birthday Justin!!!
PS Me and A just had renew our passports too, such a pain!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Justin!!
The good news is it doesn't take long for the passports to come in!! Or at least Noah's didn't! Lol

Bex said...

Happy birthday!!

Rachel Steck said...

Happy Birthday Justin! You are so loved!
xoxo
Rachel

Pamela said...

so sweet! Happy birthday!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday to Justin!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy birthday Justin!

Great post!! Boo to blogger and expired passports!

And I want to know what you guys were laughing about during your wedding!!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, this is such a sweet post! Happy birthday to Justin! I hope he had a special day yesterday!!!

Gabriella said...

Happy Birthday to Justin! Hope he had a great day!