{Deals! ----> Dress Link}

/
5 Comments
I love a good deal. Especially when it comes to clothes. Styles and my preferences change so fast that I don't spend a lot on clothes and pretty much only buy items on sale unless I really need them or just HAVE to have it.

Dress Link emailed me to see if I wanted to give their site a try and after checking it out I was intrigued. The prices were so low!
They gave me a $30 store credit to shop with and I chose 3 tops plus I covered my shipping in that too! 

{This all happened before I knew I was pregnant so my choices would be different now but I do love the 3 tops I got and they will be more than perfect for that post baby body.
PS. They do have a few maternity items on their site! Like this dress, this dress or this one.}

My first top is this Long Sleeve Chiffon Shirt. I really love this top.


The back is really pretty and it can be easily dressed up or down.


I went with a size small.
{$6.45}



This Lace Floral Sleeve Sweatshirt is really cute. It no longer is very flattering on me but I really like it as it is easy to throw on with jeans and flats on the weekends or my days off and would be super cute with shorts in the summer too.


You couldn't choose a size on this top but I would say it fits as a small would.
{$5.64}


This Knitted Loose Chiffon Top is a steal for under $6 and so pretty!


I ordered a medium in this top. 
{$5.94}

The arms in this top are long and nice soft cotton and the body is a flowy chiffon.



If I was placing an order today I would choose this bathing suit, this color block yellow dress, this kimono and this dress.

My thoughts:
For the cost of the items - the quality is really good. They don't look or feel cheap. The fabrics all hang really nice and wash well.
The price is right!
Shipping did take a while as items are coming from China.
Shipping isn't free but it is reasonable for sure. For my order of 3 items shipping was $11.
There are some crazy items on the site but some classic items too. :) Something for everyone!
There is a search at the top which is helpful if you want to look for a certain type of item - seeing as the site as thousands of items this was handy!
They have kids stuff too.
There is an easy to follow sizing chart on every item.

{Sorry for all the selfie pics!}

Related Posts

5 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Super cute clothes...I'll have to check them out!

Ashley said...

Love that last top! I'm always soo afraid to order from new places because I'm soo tall haha

Carolyn said...

Love all three shirts! Great choices! :)

Lendy Li said...

Thank you so much~

Whit said...

That's an awesome price and I love that last top on you!!