{Baby Mama: meNmommy}

/
3 Comments
Happy Friday! Today I have a real Mommy & me feature {my favourite!!} from a fun shop called
meNmommy


And the shop is filled with just that - awesome matching Mommy & me items!

meNmommy surprised me with what they were sending and sent Delainey and I the Avery Dress & the Avery Dress Jr to review and show off.


I requested a medium to allow room for the belly and let them know that I was pregnant so they took that into consideration when choosing. They chose the perfect dress. I have room to grow in the belly area for sure and it's flattering in that area too! Plus I love one shoulder dresses.
Delainey is wearing a 2T and definitely has room to grow into this dress too which is perfect.


She certainly did not want my kisses.


I love the color of these dresses - perfect for spring/summer!







Delainey's dress has a pretty satin ribbon to tie up around the waist and an elastic hem at the bottom.


The dresses are super comfy as they are made of soft jersey cotton. They also didn't require ironing which is almost unheard of - I iron everything!


Clearly Delainey loves them!




and the Sadie Dresses



I am loving the Mommy & me swim suits for summer! So cute!


Be sure to check out their site - they have tons to choose from including tee, leggings, skirts, sock, shoes & more!

Use code DELAINEY for 15% off until the end of June. 

Follow on:
Facebook

Thank you again meNmommy!!

Related Posts

3 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Oh you did not just show me this!! I love them! I wish I had a wedding or something this summer. I have over 30 dresses already lol! You girls look beautiful :)

Ashley said...

Looks like Justin better plan a family date night with his ladies!! All dressed up!!! Have a great weekend!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You two are the cutest!! Love those dresses and you both look beautiful!! I must check them out- maybe Audrey will wear one!!