{Baby Mama: Little D Threads}

/
4 Comments


Happy Friday! We are off to the zoo with Nana and Jolie later this morning but I had to pop in and share with you a shop called Little D Threads.


Everything in this shop is created by the lovely Cassandra who is from Edmonton, Alberta! 
Have I mentioned I LOVE Canadian shop - plus I was born in Edmonton so I double love it.

What I think is awesome about this shop is it is so cleverly laid out. You choose from the HUGE variety of items she makes including: shortshoodiesharemsbibdanasbowsromperstops & dresses as well as leggings. Then in that listing you choose your size and which fabric you want. 
She has a great selection of awesome organic cottons. They are really soft and thick.


Cassandra sent Miss D a pair of her Cuffed Shorts in the adorable white milk print. Thankfully we had a beautiful day yesterday so Delainey could enjoy them and I know she will get a lot of use out of them this summer!


Ice cream shirt & milk shorts - two of her favourite things!


Wiping her paws as the mat says. :)


^ I like the wide waist band these shorts have - I think they would be really comfy!


 


Delainey is wearing 18-24 months and they fit her great, they have growing room in the waist which is perfect.








She just got mad at Cruz here cause she wouldn't come. ;) Hence the sad face. 


Details. Love them on home made items!



Cassandra is offering your 15% off using the code THANKYOU
She is also offering a free Starbucks card included in your order through Sunday! 

 I love her rompers - so cute and comfy for summer!


Be sure to follow on:
Instagram

Thank you Cassandra!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Soo cute!! But I especially love her shirt haha! Those rompers are super cute and Noah loves rompers!!
Have fun at the zoo!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

SOLD lol. Seriously though I have been waiting to find a AB small shop with something other that t-shirts, since A has a ton. I am heading to her shop right now. I love that I know exactly what size to order for your posts :)
Have an awesome Mothers Day!

Kaella Carr said...

She is the cutest model!!!

Whit said...

Those look super comfy!!