{Baby Mama: Brok Boys}

/
8 Comments
Happy Friday of a long weekend!! Whoo hoo! :) I can hardly wait to get out to the lake we are enroute right now!

To kick off the weekend I am super excited to share with you an awesome shop called Brok Boys


Don't let the name fool you though - it's not just for boys  - anymore. Jennie the shop owner who is from {ones of our favorite places} beautiful Kelowna, BC is a {busy is an understatement} Mom to FOUR boys!

She started up this shop with them as her inspiration as there were already so much shops out there for just girls. Thankfully for us girl Moms she has expanded and has some awesome gender neutral and girlier items too now. Like the 2 I have to share with you today!

Jennie sent Delainey a beanie in light weight fabric which has been really handy in our "Calgary can never make up it's mind kinda weather".



I said to Delainey "I don't know why I even bring the stroller anymore, you never use it!" Next thing I know she is trying to push it. So I lowered the handle and let her have at it! :)





I love the little tag!





Cruz photo bomb - Delainey loves it!


It's also great for: 
naps


 buying your first bike


 reading


 and sliding!


She also sent this cute lace head wrap. We have been loving this sort of thing for Delainey right now to keep her hair out of her face while she is on the move!











She has beautiful new head wraps in the shop right now be sure to check them out!

Jennie has such a good eye for fun fabrics and cool designs. I truly think girls can pull of typically more "boy" designs and outfits too and I would easily put Delainey in pretty much anything in her shop - add pigtails and bam.
I love all the rompers.





She also has some adorable new leg warmers and shorties for summer!

Use the code ourlife for free shipping until the end of the month!
Ps. Her site is in US dollars. 

Follow on 

Thanks again Jennie!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Totally just went and bought one for Noah!! Love them!!
Hope you have a great weekend at the lake!!! :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love this shop! They were at a local market here. Made me wish Avery wore things on her head.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love this shop! They were at a local market here. Made me wish Avery wore things on her head.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute stuff!! I see big sis is in training! Audrey loves to push the stroller!!

I want one of those hats!!

Christy said...

omg the picture of her pushing the stroller! she is going to be the best big sister!

Katie said...

addi would much rather walk these days too!! and I love that hat! it's so cute!

Whit said...

Super cute stuff!! Love the toque!

Brie said...

Oh my goodness, D is SO cute in that beanie!! I love kids in beanies, but Sully's going through a stage where he rarely lets me put something on his head. Which is driving me crazy, because with his fair skin and orangey-blond hair, he's a sunburn waiting to happen lol! And those rompers! Too cute.