{Baby Black Take 2: Week 14}

/
13 Comments
Happy Tuesday. I could use a nap right about now. We couldn't get Delainey to sleep until after 10:00pm last night and even then I had to fully rock her to sleep. Then the monkey was up at 4:30am so we eventually made our way to the couch only for her to lay on me and poke my eyes & nose and giggle until it was time to get up. We know her teeth are bugging her but we think she may have had a belly ache too as she was tooting up a storm!

Alright onto some belly action...
{I am posting a week behind - I am 15 weeks now}


How far along:
14 weeks


 tank c/o there's a peanut in my belly


I know I said I was going to try and dress this tank up... I will. ;) This was just not the week for it.

Highlights of last week: 
People at work who I haven't told have asked if I am pregnant which I appreciate since right now I just feel chubby and wide.
Date night with Justin on Saturday.

Feeling: 
Meh. Not much has changed. Still nauseous all day long, some times worse than others. Headache.
I think I am getting a bit more energy back.

Icky & Loving:
Right now I am loving baking, berries, grapes, nut & bolts & LOTS of smoothies.
Salt & vinegar things definitely settle my tummy - the salt & vinegar gold fish are the best but I have only found them at Safeway and we don't live near a Safeway.
Or skittles.
Nothing I really couldn't eat if it was put in front of me - I don't want scrambled eggs and fish doesn't sounds super appealing.

What I'm wearing:


Mainly all my regular clothes. I have 1 pair of maternity jeans that sorta stay up right now and they are definitely more comfortable especially if my tummy is upset. Leigh lent me all her maternity clothes like I did for her which I know I will really appreciate. Having more of a variety of flattering items will be so nice. Thank you again. 

Workouts:
4 plus all our walks and work in backyard on Sunday. I was happy with that.
PiYo actually felt pretty good and I didn't feel awful afterwards. Baby steps.

What I'm looking forward to: 
Going to the lake this weekend.

Best moment of the week:
Celebrating Mother's Day. I am so thankful to be a Mom, I know in my heart I became a Mom almost 6 years ago to Cruz, but having Delainey and this baby growing in my belly just completes my life in the best way possible.

Thank you to Justin who begrudgingly takes photos for me. I did try on my own but they are either blurry.


Or this.


Related Posts

13 comments:

Christy said...

Sorry you're still feeling icky!! I had a week of hating eggs but they seem to be sitting okay these days. I find that whatever sets off the sickness can be really random... I hope you feel better soon! You look amazing :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Hopefully this weekend you get some needed rest and feel better! Poor D & her teeth :(
I had the worse food aversions for a bit when I was pregnant - fish and ice cream were the worst, so random!
You look awesome, not chubby at all!

Bex said...

Aw poor little peanut. Hope her teeth feel better soon!

You hardly look chubby at all. The cutest little bump. <3

Jennifer Golding said...

You look so so good, as always. We had a rough night with sleep last night too. I am trying to get Jax back on his schedule since we got home from Mexico on Saturday, but he is just not having bedtime! I know you probably have everything you need for you and baby, but please let me know if there is anything that you could use. My stuff is just sitting in the basement!

Kaella Carr said...

You look adorable! I know how you feel is often different than how others see you though.

Sorry to hear D's teeth are bugging her. I'm happy London finally has all of his. We had some rough nights! Now, we have moved on to ear infections... blah!

I love these updates :)

Jen Linton said...

WAIT. There are salt and vinegar goldfish? Do not tell me this. I'm going to Safeway.

Gabriella said...

You look fabulous as usual! I hope you start to feel better soon!

Ashley said...

I am soo thinking boy this time around! I couldn't do eggs or pork. Glad the skittles are helping. I never left the house without them when I was prego! I bought the club pack at Costco and used a sandwich bag in my purse! I think low blood sugar is the culprit and that's why they work. Hopefully you will feel better soon!! And hopefully D does too!

Whit said...

Sounds like a rough night :( Hopefully tonight goes better and hopefully that nausea lets up soon!! xox

Carolyn said...

OMG! HAHAHA That last pic. Real life! :) I was being whipped with a blanket during my last bump pic! :) Hopefully you start feeling better soon! Props to you for getting in 4 workouts this week even while feeling crappy!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh my lord, poor Delainey and YOU! That sounds exhausting.

Still not feeling great? Hope all the S&V everything helps! I need to look for those goldfish now... And skittles.

Cute little belly! That last picture is awesome! Real life!

4 workouts? That's pretty good for anyone never mind someone with a toddler and all day nausea!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I hope you are starting to feel better - seems like this is around the time when a lot of mommas start to turn the corner so I hope that is the case for you! Nice work on getting some workouts in. Hopefully soon you will feel better when working out - I am sure right now you are just pushing through to get it done...

Your belly is starting to pop and looks so cute!

Leigh said...

You look fantastic friend! I know it's hard with your body changing, but you really do :) hopefully some of my stuff will work for you :)