{a numbers game}

/
11 Comments
9  - number of days until we get to see this sweet babe again AND find out if we will have a household of girls or if Justin will no longer be quite so outnumbered!



15 - number of days until we hop on a place to NYC!

17 - number of days until Jeff and Jolie say I do!


9 - number of work days I have left until summer...amazing.

47 - number of days I have off this summer. Yes I counted.
{Delainey looks like a baby last summer!}


100 - the number of dollars I would give someone to clean all my blinds and baseboards.
By the way I am totally doing this.

4 - the average number of times I get up in the night to go to the washroom.

157 - approximate number of days until we meet Baby Black #2!!! That's nuts.

1 - number of hours until we finally get to catch up with Whit and the kids at the zoo. 

7 - numbers of us at girls dinner last night! We all made it which was so awesome. Such a fun and oh so delicious night. Even if I couldn't cash in on 1/2 price bottles of wine. 

4 - approximate number of hours until our new mattress arrives. We are a little overly excited about it. Plus it was 55% off! 

Related Posts

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Just 9 days?? Crazy how fast this pregnancy is going!! I would pay someone to do my blinds and baseboards too!! Although I bought a special wand to helpwiththe blinds... That and my enjo worked a lot easier that I thought!! I would just pay someone to come and clean my house this week. It's one of those weeks!! Lol! How many more days until Daddy's crazy work hours are done haha

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

9 DAYS!!! So excited for you! I am calling girl, but know that I always say girl :) You guys will have so much fun in NYC!
I clean the blinds and baseboards every spring too, not a fun job at all!

Stacy said...

Can't wait to hear what baby is going to be...I think a girl too, I'm with Lindsey!
I don't think I have blinds...nope, just darkening blinds in the rooms and curtains everywhere else...but I am dreading cleaning and washing windows...inside AND out...Tanner has a "spot" in the big picture window and his little finger prints are always there!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I can not wait to find out what Baby Black is!!

Yay NYC!! So envious!! We are going next year so I'll be looking to you for some tips! Can't wait for wedding pictures too!

Blinds and baseboards- yuck! I need to get on mine. Or pay someone to do them for me... good idea!

So jealous of your 47 days off!!! We still need to figure out our summer plans... waiting on other people to figure out their schedules before I can book time off.

Murdock's mama said...

I love numbers posts---thanks for sharing {I may copy you!} :)

Kaella Carr said...

Everything in your list is so exciting!! I can't wait to find out what you're having--- I'm going to throw out a boy just because. Also, I have LOTS of boy clothes if that's the case hahahaha! (all my friends have, or are having, girls!!

I'm so excited for you for the baby stuff and NYC!! I can't wait to go there in a few months.

Also, I wish I could afford a full time cleaner!! Seriously!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, you have lots to be excited about! I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding! You guys are going to have the best time. I hope you feel good so you can really enjoy yourself at the wedding (well, as much as a pregnant person can enjoy herself!).

Leigh said...

LOTS of exciting things happening for you guys! Do you have any feeling either way of what you are having? And you guys are going to have so much fun in New York :)

Whit said...

You get up FOUR times a night???? Are you freaken kidding me? You poor thing, no wonder you go to bed at 7pm ;) lol Kinda loved this post!! Thanks for the wicked zoo date. xox Now you have to add 1001 the number of times our kids (pretty much all mine) whined while at the zoo.. hahaha

Jen Linton said...

so many exciting things! i can't wait to know the gender!!

Bex said...

I can't wait to find out the gender. Also, so so so jealous of your NYC trip!!