{weekend rewind}

/
17 Comments
 Happy Monday. Holy moly weekends just fly by. This is my first long week in a while, I have been spoiled but I am hoping these next 3 days fly by I am looking forward to my days off already.
Delainey and Cruz get to spend 2 days with my parents this week as Gramma Debbie has to go out of town. I'm not sure who is more excited the girls or my parents!


On Thursday Mom and Dad came to watch Delainey at Gymnastic. She loved it again and is just a riot. Any chance she can get she is off in the opposite direction. I jump in the pit to catch her and she takes that opportunity to jet off on her own! Stinker. Thankfully it tires us both out!



Friday we had a delicious lunch at the market with Nicole, Leigh and the kids. Nice to catch up with them as always. 
In the afternoon it was so beautiful out so we went for a long walk - I am amazed at how far Delainey walks and she just loves it! Picks grass, throws rocks, points to crawly bugs, chases Cruz. 


 Tee from crew & co - they are temporarily on holidays but they will be back soon with new items!



 We spent the rest of the afternoon in the backyard. I may have scattered all her Easter eggs around and she happily picked them up and put in her basket over and over!! And we had Popsicles of course.



 Saturday morning mini wheats with Dad - she gets so excited when he has cereal!


We have been practicing wearing her helmet in the house to get her comfortable with it for when Justin picks up her strider bike soon. She likes to see us all in them and loves when Justin runs her around like crazy wearing it!


Just reading a story in the big bed while Mom gets ready for the zoo.


Saturday morning we met up with Dust, Whit and the kids for a zoo date. We had so much fun! I apologize for the photo overload here but Whit had her camera which means we got great pics! And I love them all. Such an awesome morning.




Getting a dino stamp!






Running from the dinosaurs!





 Fin telling her bestie all about the Flamingos. I seriously love this girls personality. Delainey on the other hand is SO serious at the zoo!!




Snow leopard was finally out and not happy with the tourists taking selfies with her.





 This was right after Delainey did a faceplant into a mud puddle! I let go of her hand for 1 second cause she was so excited to get over to see Fin and bam! ha ha


headbands c/o: Knitatude

 East has such a kind & caring heart. He is always checking on Delainey, giving her little kisses, holding her hand. Love him.


 Jolie came over for dinner and a visit on Saturday night. She also brought Delainey this adorable tee she made! So awesome. We ordered chinese food and just hung out and chatted - it was really nice. 


 Sunday morning Justin headed out to Canmore to go biking with Brian for the day. Thankfully they had an awesome day {18km ride} and much better weather than last weekend!


Mom, Delainey and I headed to the mall in the morning to look for a few things. We got everything on our list so it was a successful trip! I found shoes for the wedding and Mom bought Delainey these runners. Aren't they awesome.


 Telling stories before bed. I love watching her read.


That's a wrap.

Related Posts

17 comments:

Kaella Carr said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I love those matching headbands!

We have a Strider bike for London and he loves it! I'm thinking about getting him a tricycle as well though. I feel like he misses pedaling (his old bike he could pedal while we pushed!)

Jena Roach said...

Looks like a blast. Spending time with family is always the greatest. I love the D loves gymnastics. I can't wait to get Sawyer into classes. My sister and I were ALL about gymnastics :)

You seriously get prettier every time I see a picture of you. Teach me your ways.

Murdock's mama said...

I love all the photos!!

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I can't wait to put my mini in gym classes :)

Katie said...

those tiny tennis shoes!! so cute!! and the pictures from the zoo are great!

Brie said...

Sounds like a great weekend! We've only made it out to the Calgary Zoo once so far, but I can't wait to go back. Do you have an annual pass? I'm thinking we will get one (for myself) because I imagine we'll go at least a few times over the summer alone. And love those little sneaker! Sully just got his first pair too - a blue pair of Adidas and he loves walking in them! Toddler sneakers are the cutest!

Gabriella said...

What a fun weekend! I love all the zoo pictures, and Miss D in the ravine. She always looks so happy running free! :)

Ashley said...

Such a fun weekend!!! Look at those shoes! She is such a little trend setter!! I think you need to start up outfit posts again for you both!!! How did Jolie make the shirt?

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love those zoo photos, I always say this but I really need to get A there soon!
I thought about getting A a bike helmet for chariot rides but have not got one yet. And I think she is too young for a bike this year since she just started to walk 2 months ago lol.
Those little runners are too cute!
Oh and the cereal thing? A steal Chad's every morning!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

She looks like such a big girl in that photo where she is reading in your bed! Too funny! It looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Jen Linton said...

LOVE all the zoo pics. And LOVE those sneaks! Soo cute..you'll have to do coordinating workout outfits!! :)

Geneviève Désy said...

Amazing pictures! Looks like a fun weekend with family and friends! Hello to you and Whitney :D

Nikki said...

Oh my those sneakers are adorable!

Tawnya Faust said...

Those runners, SO cute! Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend, I have been meaning to get back up to the zoo sometime this spring, Scarlett loves it! :)

Bex said...

Sounds like a great weekend. The zoo photos are so fun! I need to take Liam to see the dinos!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Those zoo pictures are amazing!! I love Whit's face running away from the dinosaurs!! Fin is so adorable and Easton loves his uncle!

We tried Leo's helmet on him and he wants nothing to do with it! We need to try more or else going for bike rides in the Chariot won't be fun!

We are debating between the strider and a 2 wheeler with training wheels for A. We are going to get her to try both and see which she prefers.

Whit said...

That was such an awesome Saturday!! Seriously loved every moment. Even when East was afraid of the dinosaurs when they were NOT moving ;) lol Looks like the whole weekend went really awesome. Love that Shirt Jolie made and I am craving Chinese food thanks to that comment!! I can't wait for D to get her strider, we'll have to do strider dates ;) xox