{Re-Play Recycled}

/
9 Comments
Happy Tuesday. Delainey's bubble machine in the bathtub decided to start blowing bubbles for us at 3:00am so we are little tired over here as it took us {and my us I mean Justin} some time to figure out what the heck the noise was!

Today I have an awesome product to share with you made out of recycled milk jugs!

Getting toddlers to eat can something be a real chore. They like something one day - the next they are pushing it away, saying no or tossing it to the floor hoping the dog will clean it up for them. So fun tableware, I think, it a great way to make meal time more enjoyable!

The awesome team at Re-Play sent Delainey the Lorax-Inspired set to test out and review.
This set comes with:

3 Re-Play Divided Plates


 3 Utensil Sets (3 spoons, 3 forks)


1 Spill Proof Cup and 3 Drinking cups


Delainey spent some time checking out her new set and soon decided it was pretty great.



I love the divided plates to separate her different meal items and visually I think it looks more appealing! I also like the size of the sections and how deep they are.


It's great for snack time too!


What we think:

Durability: These items are super thick and seem like they will last forever. They even say that you can run over them with a car and they will not be damaged! They are dishwasher safe and the colors do not fade. {As most plastic - these are not microwave safe}



I think all kids cups claim that they are non-spill and I have yet to find one that really doesn't leak ever. I will say that this cup as yet to leak - if you put the lid on properly. You can shake it upside down, leave it on it's side and water doesn't come out.
You can take the No Spill Challenge for $4 - click here



Speaking of colors: I LOVE all the color options and they have some new ones coming out like royal blue!


{^ soft spout cups}
{^ snack stack}

Safety: Re-Play's plastic is specially selected and cleaned to meet FDA purity standards. They also went an extra step and had each finished product line, in color, third-party tested just to make certain it meets the FDA requirement for food contact.  All of their products are BPA free, Phthalate free & PVC free.

Sustainability: Re-Play uses curbside collected HDPE plastic! The plastic is sanitized using a patented, proprietary process that clean the plastic and removes anything that was previously absorbed. Their minimal packaging is made from recycled paperboard.


Re-Play products reduce greenhouse gases and save energy!
Once pound of recycled plastic {1 lb = 2 gallon milk jugs} saves enough energy to:
Power a 60W bulb for 6 days
Charge a smartphone for 31 weeks
Power a 32' LCD TV for 3 days
Charge an electric car for 6 hours.

So not only are you making the planet a better place for our kids while using Re-Play products, you are giving them fun colorful tableware to enjoy mealtime a little bit more!

Plus all the Re-Play products are really affordable.

Honestly the only thing we don't love about them is the spoon is really wide so kids with little mouths may make a real mess. BUT Delainey always makes this kinds mess so we can't blame the spoons here!


Best part of this post...



The Re-Play team is giving away a toddler feeding set to one of my followers!


To win: Go checkout my Instagram page @ourlifeandtimes later this afternoon for easy entries!

{You can purchase any of their items on the Re-Play site or check their store locator to see if a store carries them in your area. Canadian readers Amazon.ca is our best bet for ordering. Click here.}

Be sure to follow Re-Play on: 
Instagram @replayrecycled 

Thank you again Re-Play Recylced!

Related Posts

9 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I found this company last week, love it!! I'll stalk your IG feed and cross my fingers :-)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I found this company last week, love it!! I'll stalk your IG feed and cross my fingers :-)

Brie said...

These look awesome! I love the bright colours and how sturdy they look (compared to other plastic dishes on the market). We're still in the "throw the plate on the floor" phase, but I'm hoping that's all it is for now - a phase! (or lord help me! lol). *off to find your instagram post* :)

Brie said...

I mean…anxiously awaiting your instagram post ;) haha!

Ashley said...

I wanted to get the 8 pack of planes but the don't sell them on Amazon!! But I love the idea of them and hope to get some soon!!

Candace Shiflet said...

that is awesome those are made from recycled milk jugs! I can't wait to have my own cute littles running around and fill our house with toys and cute plastic dishes :)

Xo
Candace
Lovely Little Rants

Murdock's mama said...

We have a set of their silverware and the kids love them. I'll have to look into the full set!

Whit said...

Super cute dish set. I entered and tagged a bunch of peeps. So cute. I'm hoping I win!! Our dishes are looking worn.. these are too cute! Not to mention the little real life model using them ;) xox

Rachel said...

Love these! And pretty affordable too!