{Randoms}

/
10 Comments
Randoms already on a Tuesday oh oh! In my head I thought I had a post ready for today but not so much. So you get a bunch of wonderful randoms instead.

{1}
This woman is pretty darn inspiring if you ask me. She lost her leg after the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing and this year ran the marathon. There is a very emotional video of her crossing the finish line. Amazing.


{2}
It's National Infertility Week.


It's a week I wish didn't have to exist but I think it's important to get the word out there at the same time. 1 in 8 couples struggle to get pregnant or to sustain a pregnancy. Often they struggle in silence as many don't understand or know what a painful journey it is. We were 1 of those 8.
Thankfully I met some really great friends who unfortunately were going through the same experiences as me and were a huge source of support. I had Whit {and obviously Just} right from the get go when we weren't comfortable sharing the issues we were facing. I also have the best family and close friends who were completely supportive when we did share what we were going through. I could not be more thankful for the fertility clinic, fertility drugs and procedures.
Without it we would not have our Delainey.
Please remember those who are struggling. Be considerate, listen and be supportive.
To those fighting infertility - you are not alone! Don't ever give up hope.


{3}
At the 50th Country Music Awards on Sunday Taylor Swifts Mom presented her with the Milestone Award. You can see Andrea's heartfelt speech here.


Pretty impressive to receive at 25 years of age. I'm still so excited for her concert. Why is August so far away!?


{4}



{5}
Last week we learned that this summer my favorite Beachbody trainer Shawn T has a new 4 week program coming out called CIZE.


It's for those dance lovers out there for sure! I just laugh thinking of how awful I will be at this one but it does look fun and I SO wish I could move like that. I will leave you with this sneak peek!


It's the End of Exercize as we know it! Shaun T is back this Summer with CIZE, a 4-week dance fitness program that is so much fun, you'll forget you were working out. Seriously, even I can do these routines. #CizeItupLet everyone know CIZE is coming: www.cizeTBB.com
Posted by Carl Daikeler on Thursday, 16 April 2015

Related Posts

10 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

That is so inspiring that she ran the marathon, and her time is absolutely amazing! Love #4, so true, it is hard to not want to look forward to the next big thing but when you stop, and take a breath the now is pretty darn awesome too :)

Pamela said...

She is amazing!! ummmmmm that new work out looks AWESOME! Kinda reminds me of Zumba but faster/a little more hardcore!

Gabriella said...

That girl is so inspiring! Brought tears to my eyes. Cize cracks me up! I wish I could dance like him. I did hip hop abs the other day - just for fun, and I was laughing at myself. So I can't imagine how I would do with Cize. But it's Shaun T, so you know it will be awesome, and entertaining!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

That girl is so inspiring!!

Far too many people face infertility. Modern medicine is amazing to be able to help those that face this!

#4 is my favourite! I'm really trying to live by this!

Um I won't be doing that workout- id look ridiculous!!

Amie@RunningOnHealthy.com said...

I actually think I'd really like this workout program by Shaun T! I wasn't a huge T25 or insanity fan, but I think this one would be different! Will have to see how much it'll cost when it comes out!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I tear up over that video of the runner--such an inspiration! I am so happy you have your Delainey--ok I tear up over that too! I've been LOVING PIYO (took a t-25 break) but saw the dancing preview-oh my word I want it!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, that woman that came back and ran Boston after losing a leg is so inspiring!

I've been thinking about all the families struggling with infertility this week as one of my good friends is very active in talking about infertility awareness so has talked about this being the week for those struggling with infertility. It would be so heartbreaking to deal with that. :( I'm so glad that you and Justin have Delainey! And my friend that has struggled with infertility for 5 years will likely have her first baby this week so that is very exciting. :)

Ashley said...

That lady from Boston is soo inspiring! Love those quotes!!

Bex said...

Such an inspiring story out of Boston.

I saw that Cize preview. Looks like fun but not sure how good I would be LOL.

Whit said...

Oh my gosh I would look like the most uncoordinated mess with CIZE! But it looks like so much fun!

That marathon runner, wow. Incredible, that's motivation! And I love that quote about moments. SO true and I need that reminder daily!

I am so proud of you AJ. Through out your whole journey to get to Miss D you had your ups and downs but not once did you give up. I love that you are able to share your story and encourage others who are feeling hopeless. I will never forget the day you called to tell me you were pregnant. That was the best day and then meeting her... not to mention all the moments in-between... it's because of your determination that you have that little bean today and you're an amazing mom!!

xox