{Randoms}

/
15 Comments

Happy Wednesday! I have some randoms to fill this blog with today.

{1}
I watched this movie last week. I LOVED the book but was really disappointed with the movie. 


{2}
Cuddles with Dad. Probably watching a bike video.


{3}
I was checking out kijiji for something I can't remember what and these shoes happen to catch my eye. They are brand new toddler Jordan's and Justin loves Micheal Jordan and owns way too many pairs himself. The lady selling them lived in our community and they will hopefully fit Delainey by summer - it was meant to be. Justin was pumped.


{4}
Gymnastics start tomorrow and I could not be more excited! Seeing as no one sells any cute gym suits for toddlers I decided the best outfit for gymnastics class is the leggings from Muladhara Yoga that we love so much so we have a few new pairs headed our way. Delainey can't wait to show them off!


Related Posts

15 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

How cute are those shoes?! A will literally wear only Minimocs or her Nikes, everything else gets yelled at and tossed off. Sigh.
And those leggings are the best! I cannot wait to see and hear more about gymnastics :)

Murdock's mama said...

I still haven't read that book! But it's on my list. Maybe on vaca?

Jen Linton said...

ugh i hate when the movie isn't as good as the book- i think that's what usually happens. :( AWESOME sneaks!

Ashley said...

I want to see that movie, just hadn't gotten around to it! Cute shoes! I need to get Noah some hard soled shoes with all this walking for outside... If it ever gets nice enough haha. Can't wait to see her in gymnastics!!

Christy said...

omg those shoes are cute! I can't get over them!

Bex said...

Those shoes are so cute. I want some! Haha.

Gabriella said...

Those shoes are too much! She is going to love gymnastics. I can't wait to see her little outfits!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Did you check Etsy or even Target for leotards? My sister sold some some at her gym--sizes sound funny, but really fit little ones well! You guys are going to have a blast. Those shoes are too cute!

Brie said...

Have you checked out American Apparel for bodysuits and leggings? I'm pretty sure the kids stuff only comes in solid colours, but I bought Sully a pair of black leggings and a long sleeve black onesie for his Halloween costume and he still wears them! So disappointed to hear Still Alice the movie wasn't good. I loved the book and have been looking forward to seeing the movie!

Kaella Carr said...

You'll have to let me know how gymnastics goes! London lasted one class before I had to take him out. The place we took him was wayyy too structured for a 18 month old LOL!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Darn that is a bummer that the movie Still Alice was disappointing as that is one of my favorite books!

I can't wait to hear how gymnastics goes - I bet Delainey is going to love it!

Leigh said...

I read that book, but haven't seen the movie yet. The movies never do the books justice though! Love the shoes- great find!

Rachel and John said...

Adorable shoes and yoga pants! She's one stylish lady!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

My advertising agency just picked up an Alzheimer's client and I need to read this book!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I liked that book. Too bad the movie was disappointing :(

Cute Nikes! A is obsessed with hers! Nikes and dresses...

I bet those leggings are great for gymnastics! Can't wait to hear how the class went!